9 weeks to Christmas. who wants to get into shape.

Options

Replies

• SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in...need to lose at least 10 lbs by Christmas...:-))))
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ooh, count me in - I'd love to look good in my clothes on Christmas morning! :blush:

I think I'd like to lose somewhere in the region of 20 pounds, that's 2 pounds a week... But I'd be happy to lose just 10!
  • smashley1040
    Options
    Love this! I want to lose 5 pounds too!
  • pirate_john_75
    pirate_john_75 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Gotta admit I chuckled when I saw that this was a Christmas thread and your screen name kinda looks like "Santa." :)

I'm hoping to get down another 15-20 pounds before Christmas.
  • Dazzleme2266
    Dazzleme2266 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in.. first day here and ready for progress ;)
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I set a goal to lose 15lbs by Christmas, I am 8.2lbs in, so I know I will make my 15lb goal - it'd be nice to stretch it a bit further an attempt an 18lb loss by then - 10lbs in 9 weeks could be just the thing to keep me motivated!

So count me in - being under 190lbs will be the best Christmas present I could get :)
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OK Girls lets rock and lose weight for Xmas!!!! Come back next week and tell everyone how much you're lost!!
  • pirate_john_75
    pirate_john_75 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    OK Girls lets rock and lose weight for Xmas!!!! Come back next week and tell everyone how much you're lost!!
    Only the girls get to rock? What about the rest of us? **pout**
  • ell_23
    ell_23 Posts: 103
    Options
    I too want to lose 10 before Christmastime so I'm in :) Actually more like 11 or 12 because I put on a bit last week but yeah. :)
  • tabby_25
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs by Christmas.
  • smashley1040
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    I want to try and lose 10 pounds for Christmas.

I'm giving up booze for 4 weeks, cheese and crisps. they are my nemesis.
    I'm going to the gym every night to work out between 1-2 hours.
    I walk my dog every day for 1 hour too.

I will log my progress every week here! WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN? HOW MUCH WEIGHT WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOSE FOR CHRISTMAS.

I really like this!
  • lahaze
    lahaze Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Brilliant idea gals! Great to have some support. Would love to lose 15lbs by christmas. Don't have much time to work out but gonna try to get in a walk everyday and watch what i put in my face! Best of luck everyone x

SdPHp1.png
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm currently banking for Christmas so I can have a guilt free 3 weeks of maintenance or even possibly gain. Today is going to break the bank because we have a special event, but it's alright.

I'm looking to lose about 6-7 kg (13-15 pounds). I want to be around 90-91 by then (finally be under 200 pounds).

Between Dec 24 and Jan 13, which is where all the eating happens for us, I will be maintaining. If I happen to be less than 90 by Christmas , I will allow myself to gain up until I reach 90 again.
  • corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 18 - 20lbs by Christmas. I am joining a gym to up my exercise. Overall have 100lbs to loose so that would make a nice dent in the numbers.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20lbs by Xmas. My eating is pretty good and I exercise loads already, but I think I'm going to do a kettlebells class instead of Zumba, and start running more often.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Oh no, conversations about Christmas in October.....
  • Pinkyallen
    Pinkyallen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I've lost 4 stones in the past year, most of which was before July, but have had a motivational slide over the summer where every week where I stick to the plan has been followed by a disastrous one so I will use this as a kick up the pants!!

Also need some friends....any takers???
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    im 10.9 lbs of goal weight I just realised today so I would love to shed that! Might be unrealistic for me but planning to use a personal trainer for a couple of months to show me how to lift so I duno im staying optimistic ! :smiley:
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    it was a terminology "girls" but you can be one too!!
  • iamher12
    iamher12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    10lbs, I'm in!