Who do you blame for gaining weight??

Options
Tiamo719
Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
Other than yourself (of course), who would you put the blame on? I for one, put most of my blame on Ben and Jerry for creating peanut butter cup ice cream, second would be Smuckers hot fudge, and third, my ex boyfriend >:)

Replies

• bmoncada1
    bmoncada1 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    i blame the idiots who make buffalo wings. Sure could go for some right now
  • Tiamo719
    Options
    bmoncada1 wrote: »
    i blame the idiots who make buffalo wings. Sure could go for some right now

Haha, damn Buffalonians! I could stop at two wings so I can't blame them.

• __Bad_Leroy
    Options
    His Majesty Harold V, The King of Norway
  • lpeterson
    Options
    I blame college. Nothing like drinking 4 nights a week and eating pizza everyday to create a healthy lifestyle.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    lpeterson wrote: »
    I blame college. Nothing like drinking 4 nights a week and eating pizza everyday to create a healthy lifestyle.

lmao, we shared the same diet in college :p
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    Nobody puts a gun to your head to stuff your face. How can you blame anyone else for it? You and you alone make the daily eats choices and if you are lead by others, still your fault for not being strong minded.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    488b4c68e4a36e70f06140d7099e6ef5c676c508a215e5392472b28238179f95.jpg
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    sjeannot wrote: »
    Nobody puts a gun to your head to stuff your face. How can you blame anyone else for it? You and you alone make the daily eats choices and if you are lead by others, still your fault for not being strong minded.

I think we can all say that this is a tongue in cheek post... there are no actual people being blamed.... yet...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    3t2wfn.jpg
  • gingerpanda1982
    Options
    New relationship, lots of date nights eating out! Although 2 years on we have decided enough! Can't use that one forever!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Think you're missing the point / humorous intent of the OP.

I blame college and all of the little, daily things (binge drinking) that segue so nicely into eating junk food.

Also, my parents, just because...
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Seriously, only me. And, not knowing how to express my feelings instead of stuffing them inside. It has taken years to figure this out.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Cows and those wonderful cheeseburgers that they contribute so much to... droooooool... And Mexican food in its cheesy gloriousness. And nobody put a gun to my head to make me eat them. But it's fun to blame them in this goofy forum post :smile: So, that's it for me. Cows and Mexicans.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Tiamo719 wrote: »
    Other than yourself (of course), who would you put the blame on? I for one, put most of my blame on Ben and Jerry for creating peanut butter cup ice cream, second would be Smuckers hot fudge, and third, my ex boyfriend >:)
    The first time, myself.

The second time, my doctor for missing a million signs that I had a medical condition causing the weight gain and needed to be medicated. Five years and 36 pounds later, I'm finally being treated.

• fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've been told that the pounds you lose, go directly to the @ss of your enemy. I must have made a lot of enemies.... :s That, and the crazy, bi*$% in the back of my mind that says "Sure, one chip will be just fine..." I'm crying into an empty bag in no time :o

But seriously...we all make our own decisions, mine just really sucked.
  • Maddallynn
    Options
    Well, I gained weight because I had two kids, there wasn't much eating involved for the weight gain with me, but geez, man, harsh words for a lighthearted discussion.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    This is fun. Moe's... for those darn chips and burrito's. The makers of Vodka and now all the new flavors that I just "have to find" a new fun recipe". I may as well add my husband and kids for the junk they keep in the house. Oh, and pop makers... they are the devil. Its all their fault. They put the gun to my head daily.

of course, ultimately, Obama
  • Tiamo719
    Options
    You're all making me laugh! :D
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Me. We could go back and analyze why my dysfunctional childhood turned me into the person I am -- but the more I blame it the more I cede my choices to excuses and bad habits developed in childhood. That's throwing in the towel and I'm not willing to do that yet.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    pharmaceutical companies. If they didn't make these meds that make me sane I would probable be "crazy" but thin