I fell in love with cheese. We're just friends now.

imsmellie
imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello motivational and supportive online family,

I am opening a new chapter in my life: new job, new school, new career, new home.

Things around me are just starting to fall into place and (finally) change for the better. I don't want to get left behind; I want to change myself for the better as well.

In order to fully acknowledge and embrace these exciting new things in my life, I need to have an all encompassing support system (self motivation is not my strong suit).

I'll keep the spring in your step, if you help me find mine.

Replies

• mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    cheese and i are still in love...its gonna be a lifelong romance for sure.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    So you wouldn't mind it then, if cheese and I were to... start hanging out a little more. I mean we've been friends for a while, but if it was to lead to something more... well... I'm just saying I'd be open to that.
  • Katmela
    Katmela Posts: 21 Member
    Oh dear, cheese and I have been involved my entire life. I'm afraid it's been a pretty one sided relationship :)

Well, welcome to MFP! If you're looking for motivation, support and inspiration you've come to the right place. I joined a few months ago and it has become a very important part of my weight loss journey. I totally know what you mean about self-motivation not being your strong suit. I am the same way. I found that once I had enough momentum and started seeing some results that motivating myself became less difficult.

Let me know if I can help you out in any way!
This discussion has been closed.