Who do you blame for gaining weight??

Options

Replies

• chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The person who invented beer. The person who invented wine.

My big Italian family :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Oh, can I blame Obama? My weight gain started in 2009, which is when he took office. Clearly, it's his fault. Or Bush's for leaving? I'll blame them both.
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Plenty of Fish. I went on a date with a guy from that site who dropped me during a dance move on our date last March 2013. Tore my ACL, MCL, Meniscus and I had impaction fractures as well. I was just beginning to regain my strength and endurance from my hysterectomy and was working hard on losing the 8lbs I gained during that time I was not allowed to exercise when the accident happened. Did he say sorry? Nope, but he told me I was awesome though. Thank you POF for my additional 20lbs.

3co0bgjzzyzl.jpg
    cwmk6s0zsxyf.jpg

Are you two still together? I met my man on POF too! He didn't drop me though ;)

• jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My husband for knocking me up. <3
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    The dude who invented beer.
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Tiamo719 wrote: »
    Plenty of Fish. I went on a date with a guy from that site who dropped me during a dance move on our date last March 2013. Tore my ACL, MCL, Meniscus and I had impaction fractures as well. I was just beginning to regain my strength and endurance from my hysterectomy and was working hard on losing the 8lbs I gained during that time I was not allowed to exercise when the accident happened. Did he say sorry? Nope, but he told me I was awesome though. Thank you POF for my additional 20lbs.

3co0bgjzzyzl.jpg
    cwmk6s0zsxyf.jpg

Are you two still together? I met my man on POF too! He didn't drop me though ;)

Nope. We dated for three months just prior to the accident. I dumped him when I got this response. A "so sorry to hear, babe" is NOT the same as "Babe, I am so sorry. What can I do to help you?" Immediately after the accident he found himself too busy at work to check and see if I was doing OK or if I needed anything. He felt responsible to entertain the girls he worked with at dinner since he was the new guy and didn't want to get fired, LMAO.

My friend just got married a couple of weeks ago to a guy she met on POF. I know it works for some but I can't afford to have any more broken limbs, lol.

• socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    A curvature of space-time.
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Tiamo719 wrote: »

3co0bgjzzyzl.jpg
    cwmk6s0zsxyf.jpg

I know it works for some but I can't afford to have any more broken limbs, lol.

Not all of them drop women ;-)
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wine I blame wine!!!!!!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    The person who invented wine in a box, and pizza, yummy delicious pizza.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake and pizza.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Oh Tim Horton, you were a great hockey player, but why oh why did you have to make such tasty treats?
  • farmgirlrrt
    Options
    I realize that not all of them drop women but no reason for me to take chances, ;) Do you think he paid my medical bills? Nope. I can think of a super nice vacation that I could take with the 5K I spent on medical bills. To this day...the most expensive date I ever went on in my entire life but I have to admit that at the time I was having a ton of fun.
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I really wish there was a like button like they have on Facebook for some of these comments. And to the person who blamed Obama, I litereally lol'd!
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I blame Hot Cheetos, cheese, and chips. And if I hadn't been a full-time(online) student/ stay at home mom for three years I could have had time. And pasta!! And eating out for being addictive... and In N Out for their delicious burgers and Animal fries! Hot dogs.

And now I want all of them!! LOL

:\
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Mostly myself, sometimes the husband (ha), and the creators of buffalo wild wings.
  • farmgirlrrt
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I really wish there was a like button like they have on Facebook for some of these comments. And to the person who blamed Obama, I litereally lol'd!

me too! This is a great thread! Can't wait to read more.

• LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    myself became to relaxed on exercising then it stop altogether now I am starting to pay for it 22 years later
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    lpeterson wrote: »
    I blame college. Nothing like drinking 4 nights a week and eating pizza everyday to create a healthy lifestyle.

lmao, we shared the same diet in college :p

Whoa, that beats my college diet of protein shakes, R&R, and Diet Coke! :open_mouth:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    sjeannot wrote: »
    Nobody puts a gun to your head to stuff your face. How can you blame anyone else for it? You and you alone make the daily eats choices and if you are lead by others, still your fault for not being strong minded.

tumblr_inline_nchjtxuxEN1qc8ajp.gif