Who do you blame for gaining weight??

Options

Replies

• triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I blame the inventors of flavored vodka... and pizza hut. But I particularly blame my mother and father for having the sexy time that caused my birth. Now I just drink unflavored vodka. I'm still waiting on them to invent low cal, low carb pizza that doesn't suck.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ex-boyfriends... Its all their fault...
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I blame - IN-N-OUT burgers, French fries, chips, wings, Chinese food, pizza, pasta, bread, wine, deliveries, food commercials, ice cream, chocolate, cake etc but most importantly (not) my self!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    488b4c68e4a36e70f06140d7099e6ef5c676c508a215e5392472b28238179f95.jpg

That's funny! (I adore the man though)
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    triinityz wrote: »
    I blame the inventors of flavored vodka... and pizza hut. But I particularly blame my mother and father for having the sexy time that caused my birth. Now I just drink unflavored vodka. I'm still waiting on them to invent low cal, low carb pizza that doesn't suck.

I have friends who put crystal light or Mio in their unflavored vodka.

• earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I blame me.
  • FitOldMomma
    Options
    Other than myself 99.9%....I blame freakin' donuts!
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Busy lifestyle. Full time job. Kids. House. Did not make any "me" time to get my *kitten* in the gym. Also poor eating habits... I'm Italian.. so.. pasta.. pasta... pasta.
  • FitOldMomma
    Options
    sjeannot wrote: »
    Nobody puts a gun to your head to stuff your face. How can you blame anyone else for it? You and you alone make the daily eats choices and if you are lead by others, still your fault for not being strong minded.

Ah...no sense of humor?
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! That's brilliant!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My dad, for eating like a man (and me for copying him!). Also crescent rolls and Mt. Dew.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    The IRS - if the darned tax code weren't so complicated, I'd be at my desk less and outside moving more!
  • LadyHobbledehoy
    LadyHobbledehoy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The Spanish Inquisition

I never expected it.
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Myself. The only right answer.
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    DevSanchez wrote: »
    Myself. The only right answer.

Also the least fun answer.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My ankle. Breaking it made me gain 60lbs even after I was back walking again. And it also caused me to gain 20lbs BEFORE I broke it. See? I deal strictly with reality.
  • farmgirlrrt
    Options

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! That's brilliant!

My friends seem to enjoy it ;-)

• astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Just to digress a bit... it amazes me how some folks just don't "get" sarcasm and parody. Sad.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    me for not making the connection that eating the same amount of food that I ate while training 3-4x/week in ice hockey + games at the weekend would make me get fat after I stopped playing, even though I have a degree in human sciences.

I really, truly, cannot blame anyone but myself, not even as a joke. Really, I can't.

Also, I don't like the whole blame mentality anyway. I'd rather see it like identifying the cause of a problem and taking appropriate steps to fix it. No need for blaming. Just a need for workable solutions. (But this thread is funny so it doesn't count as actual blaming :smile: )
  • farmgirlrrt
    Options
    astrose00 wrote: »
    My ankle. Breaking it made me gain 60lbs even after I was back walking again. And it also caused me to gain 20lbs BEFORE I broke it. See? I deal strictly with reality.

Clearly, lol.