DAY 1 = done.

Options
Hey there,
Today I took one step to becoming more healthy. Today marked the first day of my new journey- a change from the inside out. A change that will not only occur physically, but spiritually and emotionally too. I am looking to lose about 10 lbs. maybe even 15 lbs. I am looking for some tips and advice on what to cut and how to cut calories.
- Or any advice on workouts and upping the calorie burn.

Thanks!

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Congrats for making that choice.

What's helped me to reduce calories, is to eat less. As for what to cut? I basically removed most grains. Just because they were causing some significant joint pain.
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's all one step/workout/bite at a time.

Chances are, if you think about your eating habits, you'll know where you can make some changes. Soda sounds like a big one for a lot of people, mindless/emotional snacking, or portion control. Or if you're me - ICE CREAM (and chocolate and pastries and cookies). Picking one area to work on is a good start, and you can build more habits on to that from there.

What will you start with?
  • SSJ_Fitness
    Options
    Good questions and suggestions! Thank you. I think I need to start with mindless snacking/ eating and emotional eating. I eat when I am happy or sad, etc. ALL emotions involve eating... welcome to America ;) Thanks for the tips and advice.