30lbs Down And Feeling GREAT! (Pics)

Options
From January-October 2014 I have lost a total of 30lbs, all though it is slowing down AND my birthday is coming up soon (Time for a feast!) I feel great! My health has improved, I can now walk up and down the stairs without getting out of breath and I can walk up the mountains with my dog which I thought I would NEVER do! I am officially half way through my journey and I am feeling so proud of myself, I work out at least 4 times a week by walking my dog, up hills down hills you name it! I eat healthier pre packed meals such as "Icelands low fat lasagna" So I am in no way stopping myself from eating my favorite foods either! Here's to the next 6 months!

2i701g8.jpg

118egxc.jpg

I also have an instagram account that I document my daily goals, intake of food, exercise and more progress pics. If you're interested my user name is:

littlemissfattytofabby

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!