74lbs lost...160lbs to go...

Options
So, I used to be 398.6lbs, but Myfitnesspal has helped me get down to 324.6. Unfortunately, I got lazy and I stopped losing weight, but I'm here and I'm ready to make another large push in my quest to lose 160 more lbs. I know I can do it, and I'm hoping to find some friends who are trying to do the same thing...become better, healthier people.

I work full time, and I also attend school at night full time so I'm pretty busy. I firmly believe that you can do anything if you want it enough, and I know that my schedule is NO excuse to not lose weight. Soooo, lets do this!

Replies

• kristaldstanley
    kristaldstanley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started at 392 and am now down to 342! I have my lazy days but in the end as long as we keep pushing forward we will do this!!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Back on track! Good for you! Feel free to add me.
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it welcome back
  • Nixygirl
    Nixygirl Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hey welcome back and you're welcome to add me (everyone is). I started MFP on 511.5 lbs I'm currently sitting on 467 lbs...I started low cal/carbs 6 weeks ago and have lost almost 45lbs in that time. But I have a loooong way to go. I still need to lose another 325 lbs to get to my goal weight of 140(ish) lbs. I'd love a few more friends on here...I only have 1 active MFP friend :)