Does anyone want to start insanity today ??

Options
shib26
shib26 Posts: 15 Member
edited October 2014 in Getting Started
Hey all,
Would anyone like to join me for insanity. I am new to it. And would like to start a group that would help each other complete the 60 day pgm and also share results at regular intervals to motivate one another. Pls add me as your friend if interested. Thanks.

Replies

• DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Are you selling something?
  • 39plus
    39plus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, shib. Funny, I lasted 2 weeks before, and could actually already see definition in my stomach area; so it was working. That was last year.
    I was getting ready to do my Fit Test last night (start on Monday with that) but I was very tired, and couldn't work myself up to it, after my Power Walking session anyway for 60 minutes. If you are starting an accountablity group, I'm in. I have my DVD's still.
    Just let me know when.
    Advise if you've already started, and I can try again this evening.
    Like Dave said above, hopefully you're not trying to sell anything up here...
  • shib26
    edited October 2014
    Options
    39plus wrote: »
    Hi, shib. Funny, I lasted 2 weeks before, and could actually already see definition in my stomach area; so it was working. That was last year.
    I was getting ready to do my Fit Test last night (start on Monday with that) but I was very tired, and couldn't work myself up to it, after my Power Walking session anyway for 60 minutes. If you are starting an accountablity group, I'm in. I have my DVD's still.
    Just let me know when.
    Advise if you've already started, and I can try again this evening.
    Like Dave said above, hopefully you're not trying to sell anything up here...

Hi, sorry could not reply earlier. I started insanity on sunday and completed my fit test . I did the day 1 workout today. Yes i actually meant to start an accountability grp so that we could motivate each other and also stay on track. Sorry tat my post sounded like i was selling smthn .. but No i am not selling anything. :)

• shib26
    Options
    DavePFJ wrote: »
    Are you selling something?
    No i am not selling anything. Just wanted to start an accountability group to help each other...