LADIES, join me on a 12 week journey to the New Year!!!

Options

Replies

• flattumme
    flattumme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi id really like to join this group. Want to lose 24 pounds. want to dedicate myself to this and help others as well on this journey. I hope to be part of this
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I am not a lady. Why cant I come?
  • BeautifulJess526
    BeautifulJess526 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Sherilose
    Options
    I would love to join. Just sent my request.
  • lmerner
    lmerner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! I'd like to set a 12 week mini goal of 25 pounds by January 1.
  • jramon06512
    Options
    I would love to join. How do i send a request
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I've sent a request - hope there's still space left!
  • livedharma
    livedharma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is what I need! Thanks for setting up the group! I have about 25-30 lbs to lose...
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just sent my request! this sounds amazing!
  • WanaBeThinAgain
    Options
    ill join . lets go ladies!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is 165 by NYE and I have 15-17lbs to go.
  • Jesssamesssa
    Jesssamesssa Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im in! Im about to end my first 12 week challenge with my gym. In 9 weeks I have lost 9.5% of my body fat! I am looking to drop to 17%. I am currently 24.8%! So 7.8% more to go!!!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have it lost by Jan 1!!!!
  • squishycatmew
    squishycatmew Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I train 3x/week - twice a week the focus is on using TRX, once a week is more focused on weights and other kinds of resistance training (bodyweight, resistance bands, etc) and then I do additional workouts at home - walking, yoga, sometimes additional strength training. I'm trying to push the trainer I work with on Fridays to teach me how to use the squat rack properly, but I work out with my fiancé so she has to tailor the sessions for both of us.

I'm more than halfway to my goal weight, and right now trying to lose 1 lb/week, so 12 pounds by New Year's, I guess! Then I'll only have about 10 lbs to go, and after that the goal is continued recomp while I maintain (and be able to cosplay as Hawkgirl next year and have arms that look like they could do some damage with that mace of hers).
  • Rigi8
    Rigi8 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Being a bit of a technophobe - how do I join this :o
  • mizsee
    mizsee Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to lose 12 pounds. My biggest problem is eating when I am at a social event. I have NO will power. Why is that? At home and at work, I do a good job of eating well, but whenever I am out of my environment, I totally lose it. :-(
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Request sent! What a much-needed boost just at the time of year where I really start WANTING to eat less healthy.
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!
  • Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!
  • FitRose11
    Options
    Request sent! I'm trying to lose 1stone (14/15 lbs) by New Years. It'd be good to start 2015 in the healthy BMI range!
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    :\ Not sure how to view the group page?? Request sent.....a while ago