T25

Options
Hello I am new to MFP, I'm doing T25. I just started today 10/13...is anyone doing it or have done it and lost weight?

Replies

• MommaChubs79
    MommaChubs79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have done T25 in the past and I loved it. It took quite a while for me to feel like I could actually finish a session without feeling like I was going to collapse, but slowly and surely, I got it! I did this in the spring and was so much more toned, firmer, and stronger. Unfortunately, over the summer, I let it all go and now I'm heavier than I was even before that. I highly recommend T25 and really need to get back into it, too. My sister had great results because she did the meal plan too. Good luck. You can do it!
  • jbartholomew87
    jbartholomew87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to go do my T25 workout right now! :) I am on week 4, but missed the past two due to being sick and long days at work :(. I love this workout! I have also done Piyo in the past and that one was amazing as well!
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have lost over a 110 pounds doing T-25. Are you using this Shakeology and following the meal plan?
  • sunbeam
    sunbeam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday, although planning to go through a practice week 1 so I can actually learn what to do and get the moves down before repeating and starting to log next week. I found that not only is my fitness poor but so is my coordination! I had limbs flailing about in all directions, but at least that will be burning calories I guess!

Am not using shakeology or the meal plan but am incorporating additional cardio, weights and boxing to hopefully make up for this. MyFitnessPal has me limited to 1300 calories anyhow so I can't exactly go off the rails!
  • sk0524
    sk0524 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have done T25 in the past and I loved it. It took quite a while for me to feel like I could actually finish a session without feeling like I was going to collapse, but slowly and surely, I got it! I did this in the spring and was so much more toned, firmer, and stronger. Unfortunately, over the summer, I let it all go and now I'm heavier than I was even before that. I highly recommend T25 and really need to get back into it, too. My sister had great results because she did the meal plan too. Good luck. You can do it!

This is so encouraging!!!!! Right now I am barely getting through the workouts...I rely on Tanya LOL
    Thanks for sharing your results!
  • sk0524
    Options
    I am getting ready to go do my T25 workout right now! :) I am on week 4, but missed the past two due to being sick and long days at work :(. I love this workout! I have also done Piyo in the past and that one was amazing as well!

Great! Week 4!!! I'm on day 2 and Tanya has been my saving grace!!!! I've never heard of Piyo, I'll have to check that one out as well.
  • adelinax
    Options
    I just did T25 speed 1.0 last night and I am hurting today in a good way! I lost 300g just on my workout yesterday and it feels good!

Its demanding but worth it!
  • sk0524
    Options
    I have lost over a 110 pounds doing T-25. Are you using this Shakeology and following the meal plan?

Congratulations!!!!!!!

No I was not following the meal plan or using Shakeology. Once I used the sample I didn't order anymore. I take it it's worth the money???
  • sk0524
    Options
    sunbeam wrote: »
    Started yesterday, although planning to go through a practice week 1 so I can actually learn what to do and get the moves down before repeating and starting to log next week. I found that not only is my fitness poor but so is my coordination! I had limbs flailing about in all directions, but at least that will be burning calories I guess!

Am not using shakeology or the meal plan but am incorporating additional cardio, weights and boxing to hopefully make up for this. MyFitnessPal has me limited to 1300 calories anyhow so I can't exactly go off the rails!

I just started myself and yes trying to get the moves down was not as easy as I thought but I was sweating like crazy by the end of the DVD. I was thinking of adding another workout in the morning like straight cardio once I get used to T25

Good luck with your workouts!