Getting to where I want to be - pic with gormless look on face

Options
I have been on MFP for about 20 weeks but I started to lose weight a few years ago.

MFP has really helped me correct my lifestyle, I am not saying it has been easy but weighing and writing down what I eat certainly works for me.

I was about 80lbs heavier in the first picture I am down to 13 stone 5 and want to lose another 20lbs.

I walk and run a lot now, I get a lot of people tell me they can't diet but it I have found it easy to identify and eliminate the really bad stuff I was eating and try to encourage people to use the site.
gt.jpg 69.9K

Replies

• sweedee1218
    sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    #1 - You look great
    #2 - Thank you for teaching me a new word (gormless). I honestly thought it was a typo.
  • georgetait42
    georgetait42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks, sadly no amount of weight loss will help me stop gurning in fromt of the camera :)
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. :agree:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    you look great.. and so true about it being easy if you don't over think it.
  • rebekahcollins3
    rebekahcollins3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a whole nother person, congrats
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Gormless, gurning... I never had the right words before to adequately explain all my goofy photos! Thanks for this!

Excellent job on the weight loss! You look great!
  • georgetait42
    georgetait42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When I look in the mirror I find it hard to see my progress, then I see an old photo and hardly recognise myself.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good work! And I've always had a soft spot for the gormless.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!