T25 Starting Week of: 10/12/14

Options
Are you ok working out independently but don't like doing it alone?! What's the difference? The difference? The difference is that by joining this group, we can motivate each other, have a meeting place to come and talk about our plateaus, or ask questions, or just look for overall support. We are physically doing the workouts independently, but not going through the process alone. People tend to succeed when they are being held accountable. First round of T25 is starting this week! Come and join us! Add your stats and include a pic if you want!

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160
Goal Weight: 155
Biggest obstacle: meals and water intake!!!!

Add me as a friend or comment below that you are joining our challenge!

Replies

• sk0524
    sk0524 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Delgadodelgado1120,
    I am starting T25 today too! I'm new to MFP & need motivation and accountability.

I'll add a before picture soon.

Age- 34
    Height- 5'5
    Weight- 180
    Goal Weight- 150
    Biggest Obstacle- Being consistent
  • rachelelyse3
    rachelelyse3 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    First workout done this morning! Excited and determined for results!

Weight: 165
    Goal Weight: 140 - 145
    Biggest obstacle: controlling portions and being consistent
  • biturner
    biturner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is it okay if I join? I'm on week two, but I totally slacked on the eating part last week
    Age 32
    Height 5'2
    Weight 155
    Goal Weight 135-140
    Biggest obstacle: portion control and those damn sweets!
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Doing 1st workout this afternoon...Second try at this.
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 176
    Goal Weight: 150
    Biggest Obstacle: portion control and fast food! >:)
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Ok, today is my official start day!!! This is my second round of T25. I really liked it the first time! I am excited to be starting with you guys! Today is Alpha Cardio.
  • delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    biturner wrote: »
    Is it okay if I join? I'm on week two, but I totally slacked on the eating part last week
    Age 32
    Height 5'2
    Weight 155
    Goal Weight 135-140
    Biggest obstacle: portion control and those damn sweets!

Yes! We want you!

• delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    Doing 1st workout this afternoon...Second try at this.
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 176
    Goal Weight: 150
    Biggest Obstacle: portion control and fast food! >:)

Soooo, we know that Fast Food is the devil? Lol. Just kidding. I haven't had fast food in about 3 years. I lost about 190 pounds in 16 months. What I liked about fast food was that it was so convenient, until I started realizing I was killing myself. Secondly, it was just as convenient as running down at publix or cvs and grabbing a protein bar or fruit. That's what helped me...heck, even gas stations sell fruit!

• delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    First workout done this morning! Excited and determined for results!

Weight: 165
    Goal Weight: 140 - 145
    Biggest obstacle: controlling portions and being consistent

Modifying eating is the hardest part because its taking out a behavior..where as adding exercise is easier because you are incorporating into life and it doesn't make you feel like you are taking anything away (aside from unwanted calories!)
  • mpersun
    mpersun Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join your group! This is the motivation i need to get started. I've not started T25 yet, but I will my week 1 day 1 workout in tonight! I've got 4 kids plus 5 step kids and three jobs (one of them a home bakery) and all of this has led to weight gain and not taking time for myself! I'm ready to get back to a healthy weight, I've never had a weight issue in the past. I had a baby 17 months ago and can't lose the weight.

Age 39
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 183
    Goal Weight: 140
    Biggest Obstacle: time management, food, motivation!
  • delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    Wow! You have alot going on! I thought I was swamped! I work full time plus teach 4 college courses and studying for a doctoral entrance exam! We need each other! We should have a check in day! Im including before pics.....as embarrassing as it is! I guess accountability! Keep in mind ive lost 190 pounds!

zy5e2qwsif74.jpg
    309zpaldin1u.jpg
    ylg1cv6k1zpr.jpg
  • jmcgentle
    jmcgentle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Had to follow Tania mostly but that's ok. By the end I hope to be hitting all the jumpy moves. :)

Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 160
    Goal Weight: 148
    Biggest obstacle: snacking!!
  • delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    Yay! Welcome!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You all are so young! (jealous :) ). I started T25 on Oct 6. I'm on W2D4 (did it this morning). Loving it.

Stats:
    Age 45
    Height 5.65"
    Weight 198.4
    Goal: TBD
    Biggest Obstacle: weekends!!

Lost 1.6lbs the first week and overall 6 inches! Whoot whoot!

Question(s) for you all--are you following the meal plan, doing the shakes, doing your own meal plan? What calorie count are you following? Eating those exercise calories back?? Just trying to see what others are doing.
  • aphello
    aphello Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'm gearing up to start T25 next week. This year has been a super busy one, and have let my excercise hit the back burner... time to get back in shape!

Stats:
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 210
    Goal: 195-200 (Much lower body fat %)
    Biggest obstacle: Consistency!

I hadn't realized this "group" existed out here - so I put together an actual group here - you are all welcome to join there too if you'd like.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Week two down...lost .4lbs and 4.25 inches (overall)!! Time for a day of rest!
    How is everyone else doing?
  • delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    nice! Congrats!
  • delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    You all are so young! (jealous :) ). I started T25 on Oct 6. I'm on W2D4 (did it this morning). Loving it.

Stats:
    Age 45
    Height 5.65"
    Weight 198.4
    Goal: TBD
    Biggest Obstacle: weekends!!

Lost 1.6lbs the first week and overall 6 inches! Whoot whoot!

Question(s) for you all--are you following the meal plan, doing the shakes, doing your own meal plan? What calorie count are you following? Eating those exercise calories back?? Just trying to see what others are doing.

Hi, I'm not following the meal plan because I have a ton of restrictions as it is. I am vegetarian and don't eat grains. I try to follow the macro percentage...so I think as long as you stick with that you should be fine.
  • CMPO
    CMPO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the program and it should hopefully be here Monday. I am a busy teacher working 12+ hours a day, 6 days/week and my exercise level has decreased significantly since college. I am hoping to have good results and get back into shape! Can I join the group?

Stats:
    Age 24
    Weight 219
    Height 5'8"
    Goal 170 or lower
    Biggest Obstacle Portion control and sweets!
  • delgadodelgado1120
    Options
    Hi! I am a teacher also! I teach at the university here in miami. I am using this workout as a supplement, I'm hoping to get results this time around. Last time I didn't see much change. From 220 to under 170 should be a fast process for you. I know I went down from 220 to 170 in about 8 months. I lost 180 in about 16 months. You can do it :)
  • mpersun
    mpersun Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have alot going on! I thought I was swamped! I work full time plus teach 4 college courses and studying for a doctoral entrance exam! We need each other! We should have a check in day! Im including before pics.....as embarrassing as it is! I guess accountability! Keep in mind ive lost 190 pounds!

zy5e2qwsif74.jpg
    309zpaldin1u.jpg
    ylg1cv6k1zpr.jpg

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Congrats on weight loss so far! Last week was bad for me but I am happy to report that I got up this morning at 5:30 and and got W1D1 completed! So i am a week behind, but better late than never!! Last week i tried to eat healthy I just wasn't organized enough to get in the exercises. I am on track for this week, I have my meals semi-planned/prepared so I'm hoping it will go smoothly. Getting my butt out of bed is a challenge, but now that I did it today it should kick start me for the rest of the week. Feels so good to have the workout completed before I start my day!