Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    wwtd if found santa's sleigh?
  • JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'd probably sit in it for a while... then fall asleep...

WWYD if... you woke up to a stranger playing with your hair?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Depends on who it is, are they attractive, are they here to kill me?

WWYD if you were snowed in your house for a month?
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WWYD if we had an alien attack? Hide.

WWYD if you found a stash of famous paintings that were stolen by the Nazis?
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    donate them to a charity,

WWYD if you were stranded on an island with a panda?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Feed the panda suckers

WWYD if you were on a abandoned island with no suckers?
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Feed it all the bamboo it wants and look for a homemade teriyaki sauce recipe

This one got skipped so go with it:
    mneil02 wrote: »
    WWYD if you were snowed in your house for a month?
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    id make snow angels if it snowed in my house everyday for a month
    mneil02 wrote: »
    Feed the panda suckers

WWYD if you were on a abandoned island with no suckers?
    such islands cant exist! everyone would die!!!!

WWYD if bozo the clown stalked you?
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. It sucks, but thank god for modern amenities and having a giant stocked deep freezer and pantry!

WWYD for a living if you could pick one occupation where you absolutely could not fail, but you could never be successful at anything else if you tried to career change?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not a Politician! Especially if I couldn't fail, there's a lot I would like to get done!

Today, you received a proposal?
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well if it's a marriage proposal then I'll have to decline since I'm already married.

WWYD if you went to the doctor because of bad stomach pains and the ultrasound revealed you had an alien living inside you?
  • RyanQu
    RyanQu Posts: 48
    Options
    Oh Snap! I'm gonna be a daddy/mommy! Gross...

What would you do if Sarah Palin invites you to her house for dinner, then later you find out it was the worst dinner party you've been invited to; but it's too late to leave because she just put you on the spotlight to tell her and her guests your thoughts on her so called "Plan of God". Furthermore, you are an atheist, not only you do not believe the existence of God, you also realized you hate Sarah Palin's guts with a burning passion. So you decided to punch your way out of there, but then find out your fists are two rubber ducks. Just as you are screaming, crying, wailing, and just begging for your escape, you wake up and realize it was nothing but a dream. Nevertheless, you woke up next to Magic Johnson with no pants on.
  • RyanQu
    Options
    If I have a 2mil dollar house? Fu-ck you and your money, I'm keeping my dog. he's family.
  • RyanQu
    Options
    wrong post ignore this...
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    RyanQu wrote: »
    Oh Snap! I'm gonna be a daddy/mommy! Gross...

What would you do if Sarah Palin invites you to her house for dinner, then later you find out it was the worst dinner party you've been invited to; but it's too late to leave because she just put you on the spotlight to tell her and her guests your thoughts on her so called "Plan of God". Furthermore, you are an atheist, not only you do not believe the existence of God, you also realized you hate Sarah Palin's guts with a burning passion. So you decided to punch your way out of there, but then find out your fists are two rubber ducks. Just as you are screaming, crying, wailing, and just begging for your escape, you wake up and realize it was nothing but a dream. Nevertheless, you woke up next to Magic Johnson with no pants on.

I don't even know how to respond to this...I guess I would never accepted to invitation in the first place?

WWYD if you met a talking dog?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? My Dog talks to me all of the time!!!

Your dog dumped you for someone more fun? ;)
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    does that mean my dog would be moving out and into someone else's house?? Then I'd have to get a cat...they don't care if u play with them anyway.

WWYD if u woke up as a mermaid?
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'd go under the sea, because darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from meeee.

WWYD if a giant bird swooped down and picked you up?