Insanity Fit Test challenge!!!!!! (4/25/11)

Options
Hey guys: I know there are a bunch of us out there that are doing Insanity. I thought it'd be cool to post on here every 2 weeks to see where everyone fends against one another. I just did the fit test actually for the first time since ive owned Insanity and I've done 2 rounds of it haha. These are my numbers:

1. Switch Kicks = 100 (2 kicks = 1 rep)
2. Power Jacks = 61
3. Power knees = 112
4. Power Jumps = 70
5. Globe Jumps = 13
6. Suicide Jumps = 30
7. Push-Up Jacks = 40
8. Low Plank Oblique = 66(counted each oblique crunch as 1)

Let me know how I did

Mikey

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Dude, is that all the globe jumps you can do? Man I did 14. LOL.

No really, those are good numbers. Super Job. Those globe jumps are killer.
    I'm in the Asylum now and it's way different and a lot of fun.
  • manettaMikey
    manettaMikey Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    how is asylum. I was skeptical being only a 30 day program? haha man push up jacks rocked me i felt so whipped when i came to them.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking you kicked some a$%! Great numbers! Great job!!
  • manettaMikey
    Options
    I think I did pretty well, my lower body feels like jello, thank you though :)
  • laddyboy
    Options
    how is asylum. I was skeptical being only a 30 day program? haha man push up jacks rocked me i felt so whipped when i came to them.

Asylum is AWESOME. Pushup jacks with power bands around your legs and hands. It's got a lot of different moves so it's fresh and new. Hard but Fun.
  • manettaMikey
    Options
    Really. I'll have to give it a go than:). I've been trying to hold out till p90x mc2 comes out , but insanity looks tempting.
  • Hillary1234
    Options
    I should be getting INSANITY in the mail today...excited yet intimidated at the same time lol dont get me wrong, no punk here but I dont think ive done any kind of jump since high school just cardip machines and weights lol
  • laddyboy
    Options
    I should be getting INSANITY in the mail today...excited yet intimidated at the same time lol dont get me wrong, no punk here but I dont think ive done any kind of jump since high school just cardip machines and weights lol

Don't be. You can do it. Just make small improvements each time you do that video.
    Even people in the video stop to take breaks.
  • aladd2
    aladd2 Posts: 70
    Options
    I finished Insanity 3 weeks ago and I thought I did good but you make me look bad.. haha! These were mine..

Switch Kicks - 58
    Power Jacks - 62
    Power Knees - 108
    Power Jumps - 44
    Globe Jumps - 10
    Suicide Jumps - 13
    Push-Up Jacks - 22
    Low Plank Oblique - 43
  • mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    Options
    I do my final test this weekend, I will post then, pretty sure you are still gonna put me to shame!!!!
  • manettaMikey
    Options
    you'll do fine Mignalg!!!!!!!!!!! If i beat you, just beat me in 2 weeks when you go at it again if you take on another insanity challenge.
  • manettaMikey
    Options
    aladd you put up some good numbers. I'm like into my 3rd or 4th round of it, me and shawn t have a history haha.