jillian michaels

Options
hi all,
I have been doing jm for last 1 month haven't seen any drastic differences like people normally talk about but yes I do see some definition and muscle gain, my main problem area is love handles, am hoping they too are reducing. I don't really need to lose weight just the stomach :(
I am a vegetarian, non alcoholic, no fizzy drinks, try to eat clean most of the time but ya I would say may be twice a week I do eat what I like.
is there anybody who has done jm and had success with it, I would like to know how long did it take, any success stories would be encouraging.
tia

Replies

• eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Exercise doesnt equal weight loss. Calorie deficit = weight loss.
  • kentrosaurous
    kentrosaurous Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am watching my calories logging them down and like I said, after doing JM Dvd have seen some definition, it would just be encouraging to know if someone has lost with her
  • OxfordDVM
    OxfordDVM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! I needed to lose some baby weight (about 25 lbs) and started her videos in the middle of July. I between exercises and trying to eat better (cutting out simple carbs mainly, most days), I have lost 18 lbs! I see more definition and I feel better!

In order I have done 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Shred It With Weights, and now I am on 6 Week 6 Pack. I really like her circuits. However, I will say that a few of her moves I have to eliminate and do something different because they kill my knees. But I just do a different/similar move while they do those.

Good luck!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I did JM ripped in 30 and lost weight but when you have such a small amount to lose it's hard. Maybe use heavier weights for more of a challenge.
  • biscuitsandbutter
    Options
    I did JM 30 day shred and had fantastic results as far as getting tone. I took pictures the day before I started and the day after I stopped and there was an ENORMOUS difference on how my body was shaped. Did you do that? Sometimes a picture is worth 1,000 words...
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I did JM 30 day shred and had fantastic results as far as getting tone. I took pictures the day before I started and the day after I stopped and there was an ENORMOUS difference on how my body was shaped. Did you do that? Sometimes a picture is worth 1,000 words...

Yep, me too! And inches.. lbs was few, but I loved the changes
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love JM. I do her Shred it with Weights DVD, Extreme Shed and Shred, and Yoga Inferno. I started doing them b/c I noticed that the workouts were similar to, if not much BETTER than what I was doing with a personal trainer. They are all wonderful workouts and you should see results if you stick with it. And of course remember, reduced calories are what kills the love handles ;) Good luck!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    here you go... this was day 1,8,15 all in level one.

30ue613.png
  • kentrosaurous
    kentrosaurous Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the encouraging comments I guess I am gonna keep going with it
    Guess need to give it time as don't really have much to loose, I did take pics so will take some more again after a few days
    Thanks again
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    here you go... this was day 1,8,15 all in level one.

30ue613.png

You look fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!