Wanted - Motivational and Supportive Friends

Options
My name is Ayla Lee, and I'm 23 years old. I'm looking to lose about 40 pounds and have been on and off this site so much. I'm sick of giving up and really need some motivational friends that will keep me accountable and of course I would give the same in return. I am on here everyday logging my food and exercises when I do them. I hope to hear from some awesome people! :)

Replies

• amazingbabydoll
    Options
    You can add me :) I use this app everyday too & try to post uplifting statuses.
  • You can add me and follow me on facebook (Stephanie Rhodes Fitness Journey) I've got about 50 pounds to lose! Looking for accountability...ready to get this weight off! :smile:
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Add me just lost 8 pounds finally :) need another 20 pounds I'm here almost everyday logging food and exercise :)
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You can certainly add me,I am on here daily and very active.
  • mikostywr
    mikostywr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey Ayle, you can definitely do it! I'm cheering for you! You sound like you were in the same boat as me. I had that yo-yo weight gain/loss but now it came to the point where it was so bad I knew I had to do something effective not just a quick fix. I hope you look at it like a change in lifestyle because in my honest opinion that's more stable and permanent. Off topic was 170lbs 5'3.... now 135lbs and energetic as ever!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking to lose about 40lbs. Sadly I was 4lbs from target weight last year and I got pregnant and despite logging and exercising all pregnancy, I still find myself 41lbs heavier at 5 months post partum.
    I've logged on here for 840 days I think.
  • liseloo79
    liseloo79 Posts: 23 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi Ayle

Feel free to add me I am in a similar position to you, I log religiously then fall off the wagon and end up back where I started, which is stupid as I just want to drop about 20lbs but cant seem to get around weekends!

Anyway I don't have many friends on here so maybe we can help each other out :-), Anyone else feel free to add me as well x

Lisa
  • jcmhe
    jcmhe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My name is Ayla Lee, and I'm 23 years old. I'm looking to lose about 40 pounds and have been on and off this site so much. I'm sick of giving up and really need some motivational friends that will keep me accountable and of course I would give the same in return. I am on here everyday logging my food and exercises when I do them. I hope to hear from some awesome people! :)

You can add me. Need to lose 50. And my motivation is not quite there. Well motivation to workout. However I warn ahead of time my eating habits at times are not the healthiest.
  • Lachelleofthesea
    Lachelleofthesea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all the motivation I can get, and I'm happy to give it out as well.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support. I'm on daily.
    Tried to add you and it says your account is de-activated. I know MFP has been a little crazy lately so I'm hoping that's a mistake.
    Anyone else can add me for support too. I'm always willing to help :smile:
  • KaitJennifer
    KaitJennifer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you could like!! I am 24 and looking for friends on here as well :) It is hard to connect with the people in our everyday lives about the journey we are on right now, and I am looking for MFP friends to do just that with!