Eating at 1700 or more??

Options
2»

Replies

• 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Calories in vs calories out is different for each of us, but my average daily intake is well over 3000...and I lose 1 pound per week. My maintenance is around 4000.
    I am a very active person who trains over 3 hours per day on top of being on my feet a lot.
    Mine is a lifestyle - not a diet or exercise routine. Everybody must find their own zone.
    Good Luck!
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the tips and friend request. I was a bit disappointed this morning when I weighed in and hadn't lost anything this week. But on a bright note I hadn't gained and I drank WAY too much during the week :(. I will do my best to stay patient and not panic at any gain.
    I'm ready for this new lifestyle.
  • Dragonflize
    Dragonflize Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am 1800 a day ,,,,60 ,,,5 10' and if I stick to the plan I lose every week ,,,,,my problem is staying focused ,, :o
  • FRiNADA
    FRiNADA Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh around 130. I was able to loose 10lbs by eating 1700-2000 a day but I burned off around 500 calories from exercise. It was a lot slower of a pace for me, loosing about 0.5lbs a week but with patience comes great reward and it doesnt feel like a diet so much. You can eat as many calories you like just put in the effort to burn off the excess.