Just A few things I've been meaning to post .... + Pics =)

Options
I've been meaning to post a few of these NSVs for a while now but I keep forgetting (or I'm just lazy :laugh: )
anyway.
1: My ring that i've been wearing every day since I bough it (about 4 or 5 years ago) it now loose and will fall off if I wave my hand hard enough =P
2: The bracelet that was tight on me last year when I bough it, no longer leave a mark on my wrist and is really loose around my wrist now :smile:
3: I only have TWO jumpers that I don't drown in.. one is a size 12, the other I got 9 years ago when I was 10.. AND IT'S ALMOST TOO BIG! (that's a scary thought.. I've grown heaps since I was 10 :devil: ) I have one jacket the barely fit even when I bought it (my favourite jacket!!) that I can't wear now because it's WAY too big :sad:
4: I saw a friend from High School a few weeks ago at a birthday party, she kept raving about how good I look now :blushing:
5: I CAN BORROW (STEAL :laugh: )SOME OF MY SISTERS' CLOTHES!!! I'm currently wearing her size 10 jacket!!
6: I am confident enough to walk around my house in my underwear :laugh:
7: I can go into stores and not worry about sizes :smile:

Top, Me on holiday after Graduation in November (maybe early december) of 2009
Bottom, Me today, in the dress I made =)

Fiji4-Nov09119.jpg

220303_1903944432876_1069691446_2130769_3563793_o.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!