Hater? Troll? Bully?? or just plain ignorant

Options
124»

Replies

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    He was out of line and you should report him. Also, you look great!
    However, call me old-fashioned, but you should keep your co-workers out of your personal life. It sounds like you're friends with a lot of them on Facebook, which can invite unnecessary drama into the workplace.
  • namstanton
    Options
    Some people just have zero respect. Sometimes to the point that i dont want to celebrate the really awesome things that happen in my life, because someone will be there to break me down.
    He sounds like scum to me
  • Sara45431
    Sara45431 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a creepy douchbag. You are pretty and seem friendly. There is nothing wrong with how you look. I would bring this issue to HR as this is harassment.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    He took a picture of you without your permission then pointed out details of your body. Sexual harassment.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i used to be a manager and if i caught an employee saying or doing something like that i would be writing up termination paperwork in seconds. hostile. work. environment.

the line was crossed when the photo was taken... and then he sprinted to talking about your body and giving a critique. which is harrassment of the sexual nature.

i strongly suggest not having work people on your facebook, but of course that is your choice. it just tends to cause problems when people dont know the line between business and casual relationships.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Punch him in the f*cking mouth.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'd be reporting is azz to HR so fast his head would spin. That was totally inappropriate. What a jerk!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    jealousy......just "keep it movin" like you said. when you start giving one word responses or only smiling. he will get bored & move on to the next. as long as give him attention, you'll con't to be his #1 target.
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should take that dude on a trip....a trip to HR.....he was out of line, classic case of harassment! Creating a hostile work environment....
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is completely unacceptable. Also, everyone has rolls when they sit down... doesn't matter how thin or fit you are... That is completely unacceptable and inappropriate and I hope you tell your HR dept about this because that is not right.
    On the bright side you look fantastic and super happy, so you go girl!
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    He took a picture of you without your permission then pointed out details of your body. Sexual harassment.

Agreed. He is a tw*t and you look great and all the rest, but I'm astounded that someone took a photograph of you without your permission.

As others have said, speak to HR.

Not sure where you live, but where I do, refusal to look into a matter such as this after an employee complaint is unacceptable. That is not to say that they may not conclude what he did isn't a sackable offence or that there'll come to an outcome you'll be happy with, because they may not. But there may be an obligation on the employer to treat incidents like this with the seriousness they deserve and investigate what happened.

Be sure to keep a log of what that vomit stain gets up to. It's appalling.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Step 1- Keep co-workers off of your Facebook.
    Step 2 - Report the azz to HR.
  • JanerichoC18
    JanerichoC18 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeah taking a candid picture of a woman you work with isn't creepy at all. Sounds like your co-worker has some deep seeded issues from what you say/the picture thing.
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yep. Bully, stalker and harasser. I would tell him his actions are inappropriate and that they make you uncomfortable and he should stop. Document his activities, document your discussion with you. If he says or does one more thing after that take it to your superior along with your documentation.

BTW you look great. Any picture can look bad...but not every picture can look good. Keep up your "bunny diet".
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Im sure its been said already but he is such an idiot that he doesnt realise he is going down the sexual harassment route and could easily get himself into trouble or out of his job. If the attention was unwelcome then dpcument whats happened and ask him to stop. email it to him. If he doesnt stop then make a complaint. You shouldnt have to put up with such idiots and it says a lot about him and his level of intelligence that he finds that sort of behaviour acceptable.

Do not do anything official unless you have the evidence.
    Not until you give him the chance in writing to cease and desist, then make a note of it.