Motivation...time to tighten up

Hey all...this is my first time here, so I thought I'd post some motivation pics. I started a regimented low carb, high protein diet about 8 months ago. I realized it was time for change, and more importantly that I needed to change things myself. In total I've lost 80 lbs. I'm hoping for words of motivation from you also. I want to tighten up, and attempt to "get ripped". I am considering p90x, or something like it. Maybe some of you have tried it, and could offer a few pointers.

this is me before it all started..
xf8y6i0dtc2o.jpeg

this is me as of 20 minutes ago lol..
qm2h4avnjgg6.jpg

Replies

• Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    congrats on losing 80 pounds, you look good. I wouldn't change a thing to be honest ;) Just continue with weight lifting and cardio. I would say you're at an ideal weight and don't really need to change anything.
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    You Have done so well!!! You should be proud. That's what 80lbs of fat looks like apparently
  • well thanks for the compliments, but like my user name states I'm obsessed with doing everything 100% these days. I still feel like I have a slight beer belly (for me its like a vodka belly lol). I guess its like I lost a middle school student lol. In reality if I can work myself into a frenzy than I feel like most can. I hope that everyone here sticks to their goals because I cannot express with words how satisfying it is to do that.