70 weeks, 171lb lost. Includes a couple of pictures

Options
zezelryck
zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
Starting to feel really good about myself, today I managed to reach my lowest weight since the early 90's. I now weigh 158lb. Original weight 329lb. I have recently had open heart surgery to replace my right ventricle valve so I have been unable and am still unable to do any weight lifting. Thats the second phase of my plan, but I wont be able to start until January or February next year (in order to give my chest time to fully heal). I will be content to get to my goal weight of 152lb and keep the weight off until then.

Here a couple of pictures of my progress. The one with my friend Kermit on was taken earlier today after my weekly weigh in.

By the way I am always looking for new active MFP friends, so FR me if your looking to add to your lists. Have a great day where ever you are. It's bedtime here in the UK :)

me222_zps245b0139.jpg

memememe500_zpsa46ebabc.jpg

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    congrats! what a change, you look fit and younger.
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic and an inspiration to us all. Way to go!!!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome job :D
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • lujako
    lujako Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Dude! Well done!

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    well done! amazing.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to keep striving for more, too!
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    what! Incredible! Best of luck in healing after the surgery and congratulations on your progress :)
  • SkyMaiden007
    SkyMaiden007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Astounding! Well done you! (I have added you as a friend)
  • spah33
    spah33 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • birdiman
    birdiman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations man! What an amazing sucess story and transformation. I hope you heal quickly and continue to enjoy the fruits of your hard word and dedication.
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just amazing...I am at a loss for words. So glad your surgery went well and good luck with your next phase.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    zezelryck wrote: »
    Starting to feel really good about myself, today I managed to reach my lowest weight since the early 90's. I now weigh 158lb. Original weight 329lb. I have recently had open heart surgery to replace my right ventricle valve so I have been unable and am still unable to do any weight lifting. Thats the second phase of my plan, but I wont be able to start until January or February next year (in order to give my chest time to fully heal). I will be content to get to my goal weight of 152lb and keep the weight off until then.

Here a couple of pictures of my progress. The one with my friend Kermit on was taken earlier today after my weekly weigh in.

By the way I am always looking for new active MFP friends, so FR me if your looking to add to your lists. Have a great day where ever you are. It's bedtime here in the UK :)

me222_zps245b0139.jpg

memememe500_zpsa46ebabc.jpg

Look at you, you look fantastic, like a different person completely! I know the sense of achievement you must be feeling, it's awesome isn't it :) I'm very happy for you, you absolutely nailed it. Fair play :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great loss!
  • yossale3
    yossale3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your inspirational results. I hope you heal up quickly so you can continue along your success route!
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!