Crock Pot Smoked Sausage & Cheddar Soup (199 calories)

Options

Replies

• judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    symba1130 wrote: »
    Ooohhh, trying this weekend!
    Looks delicious!
    WadeLam wrote: »
    I owe you no explanation, other than I did not modify the photo. And...I'm not listing the source twice to please you, since it's the same source for both the photo and the recipe. Move along.

Thanks I love your recipes!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I owe you no explanation, other than I did not modify the photo. And...I'm not listing the source twice to please you, since it's the same source for both the photo and the recipe. Move along.

Of course not, weird how you seem to run into the problem of watermarks getting cropped out magically on many of your posts and you reupload vs direct linking (which would of course have the water mark). Yet when others try to upload the pic to the same site you use to host "your" pics, there is no magic cropping of the watermark. Just weird is all

• WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »

Of course not, weird how you seem to run into the problem of watermarks getting cropped out magically on many of your posts and you reupload vs direct linking (which would of course have the water mark). Yet when others try to upload the pic to the same site you use to host "your" pics, there is no magic cropping of the watermark. Just weird is all
    You can continue accusing me, but the fact remains that I didn't steal anyone's recipes and/or photos. Your personal opinions about me do not change the truth. I'm a MFP user, just like you. I have full access to the forums, just like you. And I plan to continue posting here - apparently, just like you. So please, continue...
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Well, that escalated quickly...
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    looks good dude! yum
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I made this last week and it was really, really great. Thanks for sharing!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yummy thanks!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Wade, I for one enjoy your recipes. I find it a little strange someone has all the time in the world to scour recipes like yours when you ALWAYS give credit to your source. He then tries to discredit you over a picture..REALLY that's all you got??my husband has seen the comments from him before, laughs and just says to me "he doesn't matter"...Wade just keep posting because you can see just how many people like your recipes...
  • WadeLam
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »

You can continue accusing me, but the fact remains that I didn't steal anyone's recipes and/or photos. Your personal opinions about me do not change the truth. I'm a MFP user, just like you. I have full access to the forums, just like you. And I plan to continue posting here - apparently, just like you. So please, continue...

Meta info in the image clearly shows the photo was modified in picasa before being uploaded

LOL, I don't even have picasa. Good one! :)
  • WadeLam
    Options
    I made this last week and it was really, really great. Thanks for sharing!

So glad you enjoyed it! :)
  • WadeLam
    Options
    Gsdlovers wrote: »
    Wade, I for one enjoy your recipes. I find it a little strange someone has all the time in the world to scour recipes like yours when you ALWAYS give credit to your source. He then tries to discredit you over a picture..REALLY that's all you got??my husband has seen the comments from him before, laughs and just says to me "he doesn't matter"...Wade just keep posting because you can see just how many people like your recipes...

Thank you for your support. I appreciate your recipes as well! Isn't it funny how all the accusers rarely actually contribute to the forum topic?
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I made this recipe and it was really good, but really salty.
  • Acg67
    Options

Always? lolololol where does he state the picture is not his own? And you don't find it isn't a little strange only for him the watermark magically gets cropped off? Oh yeah of course not since you are the white knight here to protect plagiarizers and crappy recipes

Since you brought up what others say, you should hear what they say after reading your ridiculous comments, I'd quote them but...
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting....... No comments... Hmmmm didn't think so.. Sorry your scare tactics don't work anymore. Have a good one... And yes, thanks for the compliment ... Funnier yet.... I do have a white horse. Now I know what I'm going to be for Halloween.. Thanks!
  • WadeLam
    Options

Always? lolololol where does he state the picture is not his own? And you don't find it isn't a little strange only for him the watermark magically gets cropped off? Oh yeah of course not since you are the white knight here to protect plagiarizers and crappy recipes

Since you brought up what others say, you should hear what they say after reading your ridiculous comments, I'd quote them but...

But what? You'd have to start a new account when MFP pulls the plug on your current one? Hateful people like you remind me of how much more time I should be spending in prayer each and every day.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that sounds amazing!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!! Thank you for sharing and I LOVE your sense of humor!
  • Acg67
    Options

But what? You'd have to start a new account when MFP pulls the plug on your current one? Hateful people like you remind me of how much more time I should be spending in prayer each and every day.

Hateful? If you're big into prayer, isn't stealing ie taking one's image, removing their watermark and then uploading as one's own, something that is a no no?

Have you figured out how it only happens to you that tinypic auto crops and removes the watermark?

• WadeLam
    Options
    I did not steal/edit the image or insinuate that it was my own. You're one to talk about fabricating a story...