Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

2 boxes of Quest Bars shipped for $26 TODAY ONLY

Options

Replies

• Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    get this, I went to the site in Firefox, no banners at all, no promo.

Weird! Is there like a banner blocker or something?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Oh well, maybe no quest cookies for me. ;)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You don't need a code. Click on the banner, select items that equal over $50 then check out. Then they will automatically take $25 off.
  • dbmata
    Options
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    INTEQK13C -- I heard that code works but don't quote me on it because mine worked without needing the code. http://slickdeals.net/f/7265612-swanson-health-products-coupon-25-off-50-24-ct-quest-nutrition-protein-bars-25-free-shipping?v=1
    The OP's first link on the first page of this thread worked for me it had the correct banner at the top, I clicked it just to be sure. Then I just searched for quest bars. You do have to add the filler though.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Still haven't gotten a confirmation email though so I'm not holding my breath -_-
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    chelseafxx wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten a confirmation email though so I'm not holding my breath -_-

I haven't either and I ordered almost 2 hours ago. The website that my boyfriend found the link on, no one has gotten one yet either.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Do they send you the $26 with the bars, or does it arrive separately?
  • dbmata
    Options
    ffs, not working for me, oh well. Hope the link works for others. :)
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    ffs, not working for me, oh well. Hope the link works for others. :)
    Make sure you have pop-up blockers turned off in your browser and if you are running noscript, whitelist the page.

• dbmata
    Options
    I'm doing it on IE, I don't have that one locked down.

I'll just pick up questies at GNC. The girl there is cute.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I got to the link, but it did not change the price in cart. Also, it said free shipping on orders over $50 and it said the shipping would be $4.99 I guess saving $25 is really not worth the hassle. LOL
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    BramageOMG wrote: »
    I got to the link, but it did not change the price in cart. Also, it said free shipping on orders over $50 and it said the shipping would be $4.99 I guess saving $25 is really not worth the hassle. LOL

Did you make sure to buy another small item too to bump the total over $50? Two quest bars are $49.98 so you need to buy something to bump it over $50. I bought dry yeast like the OP for $0.35 and everything worked fine.

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I put in an extra item but didn't get a discount so I didn't purchase
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I used the link posted here; saw the banner, clicked on it, put the items in my cart, and no discount.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I added fish oil and total was $54.xx but after entering my information, no discount was applied. :( SAD FACE - LOL
  • RockyMountainKAG
    RockyMountainKAG Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I, too, clicked on the link, added 3 items to my cart for $52 total but the price did not discount at check-out and I did not get the free shipping for spending over $50. Bummer.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Too bad it doesn't include duty to Canada, nor does it let you use PayPal!

Best deal I've found online with shipping to Canada is $28.99 per box from Canadianprotein.com
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I tried talking with the chat and their answer was "unfortunately that is on a 3rd party site and is invalid." They are calling you liars.
  • desjham
    desjham Posts: 18
    Options
    I couldn't get it to work and chatted with them also and they said they only deal they had was 15 off 75 :(