• mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Why doesn't the woman just ask the man?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    I'm only here because I thought your username said "queenqueef." I am disappoint. Also contemplating changing my username.

Haha how about QueenLaQueefa?
    w8mjgf8o3ejc.gif

• 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah he's probably cheating, and that's messed up regardless.
    ^^^^^THIS
    And of course they're knockin' boots. He needs to get honest about that and decide what he wants.
    Separate rooms...lol
    That's like Bill Clinton saying he didn't inhale! :D

• brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options
    My grandfather, father and brother are all truckers. An hour's drive is nothing to a trucker. Jeez, to ANYONE living in Toronto, and hour's drive is nothing. I would definately be questioning his commitment level.

I'd be questioning his freedom from venereal diseases.

• kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Time to serve up those divorce papers.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just read your profile and methinks you are wife in this situation. And yes, it’s cheating.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It doesn't sound good. I'm sorry to read this...
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Is SHE willing to accept this situation as a functioning and fulfilling marriage? I wouldn't.
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Cheating
  • LauraDerp
    LauraDerp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your profile says you separated from your husband. If your ex husband is the same jerk in your hypothetical post, good for you! There's definitely emotional cheating going on, if not physical as well.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like he has a "wife" and a girlfriend. An hour is too far to drive? lol. Somebody is fooling themselves.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yup! that thar is an emotional affair.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the husband is out of line in this scenario. If I were the wife, and he wanted to stay married to me, he would end the 'friendship' and get his *kitten* in couples counseling with me.

I strongly believe men and women can be platonic friends - my best local friend for years and years was a dude, and now that I've moved I miss him terribly - but this guy is pouring *all* his time and energy (and....?) into his 'friend' and neglecting his relationship with his wife. (Thanksgiving with this other lady? hell no!). That's not a friendship, that's an emotional affair, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear it had already turned physical.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Whether he's cheating or not, the fact that he would rather spend time with this "friend" instead of his wife, does not bode well for the marriage.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Is it cheating no technically. Are there problems in the marriage? OH YEAH kool aid voice.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    If you're unhappy with this arrangement, it's a problem. He's probably banging her. You available on the nights he's out of town?
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    I'm only here because I thought your username said "queenqueef." I am disappoint. Also contemplating changing my username.

Haha how about QueenLaQueefa?

I thought exactly this. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck....

Separate rooms my *kitten*.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I would say he is cheating. If not sexually, then at the very least emotionally. But I mean lets be real, if a guy is spending that much time with a woman that isn't his wife; I would bet my *kitten* they are doing more than braiding each others hair and making friendship bracelets.