tumblr_mfk0x0w7eT1rkp35ho1_500.gif

Replies

• hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Wooohooo I posted my very first GIF
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    nice gif!

My serious answer: leftover brown rice and stir fry (snow peas, zucchini, carrots, onion, peppers, tofu), one graham cracker spread with TJ's cocoa & cookie swirl and a big glass of iced jasmine tea
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    lol I tried to find a soup gif.. but came up with "other stuff" :blushing: so I gave up...
    I got Campbells Vegetable soup... but I had an amazing breakfast of left over Greek food.... nom!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Hot ad Sour Soup. Homemade with Bok Choy, Carrots, Green Onions, Cabbage and Kelp Noodles. 103 Calories total.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Nothing yet, but you all have made me hungry! :sad:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    I was going to be good and have my Gluten Free Chicken Gyro meal from Fitlife foods, but I happened to notice (and it's a good thing I did) that the ingredient list itself said it contains modified food starch (I called the main location and reminded them that they do need to pay attention to stuff like that because there are people out there who are GF for a reason and while some may have some severe stomach issues if they ate it, there are some of us that if we ate it, it would be a matter of life or death because of anaphylactic allergies) so I ended up eating a Baked potato with chili and some cheese from McAllister's
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    'cooksimple' cowboy chili with quinoa and cinnamon, cottage cheese, gingerale
  • I was going to be good and have my Gluten Free Chicken Gyro meal from Fitlife foods, but I happened to notice (and it's a good thing I did) that the ingredient list itself said it contains modified food starch (I called the main location and reminded them that they do need to pay attention to stuff like that because there are people out there who are GF for a reason and while some may have some severe stomach issues if they ate it, there are some of us that if we ate it, it would be a matter of life or death because of anaphylactic allergies) so I ended up eating a Baked potato with chili and some cheese from McAllister's

i just pulled some info on fitlife foods and wow...everything full of carbs! this isn't healthy food...it looks like a gimmicky fad!
  • felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    I wasn't good. I had mac & cheese. But I'm running tonight, I need the carbs. I also need to food prep desperately.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I brought some leftovers (green beans and mac-n-cheese) but then my husband stopped by and brought me fresh hummus and pita bread from my favorite restaurant so I had that. I may still eat the leftovers if I get hungry before dinner.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    edited October 2014