EPIC NSV!!!!!

Was folding laundry last night and happened to lay my 2 sons' jeans on top of a pair of mine... (The boys are 15 & 13) I noticed that there wasn't a lot of difference in the width of the waistband... Sooooo, I tried them on. OH MY LORD.... I can actually put a pair of size 18 boys pants on over my rear now! Granted they wouldn't button, but hey, a year ago I wouldn't have even been able to get my foot in the leg!

What's your weirdest NSV?

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    The weirdest NSV was when I tripped when walking through the door of church. It hurt, so I said, "ow" and overheard a parishioner telling another, "even when she says 'ow' its feminine."

I didn't know people thought I was some kind of fembot! Lol.

• Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    LOL I tried on a pair of purple skinny jeans size 11 (so I think they were a juniors) yesterday. Would have brought them too but I had about 2 inches of my granny panties hanging out the top. Guess it's time for some new undies.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    LOL Kate7294. Hipster underwear works.

My weirdest NSV was noticing my laundry basket was so much lighter going from size 24W to 10.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    I guess my weirdest is that I now have more laundry due to all of my workout clothes. Also walking the dogs used to be my "workout", now its my cool down.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    LOL Kate7294. Hipster underwear works.

My weirdest NSV was noticing my laundry basket was so much lighter going from size 24W to 10.

That's hilarious! But it makes sense too.

• srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    I have 2... My eyeglasses won't stay on my face anymore because they're still sized for my old fat face. And I can easily carry a 1/2 dozen grocery bags in one hand.
  • leachjg
    leachjg Posts: 63 Member
    The latest one....I can comfortably wear my sons hunting bibs size youth large.
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    I can zip up boots now!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    I've had a bunch of weird ones, but one I like was when I was folding clothes and noticed a pair of nylon shorts had ripped a big hole in the butt.

As I mounted the loss of my favorite pair of shorts, I realized that I'd never stopped to consider that it was my fat *kitten* that caused the hole. Because that's not possible. I'm not busting out of any clothes any longer! I don't have to think "It's my fat" first any more!

It's the damn energy efficient Whirlpool Cabrio washer that rips everything to shreds that is to blame! (Don't buy one!!)
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Lol well...awkward NSV. One of my parents friends I haven't seen in a couple months was visiting. She gave me a hug, then when she pulled back looked me up and down and squeezed my arms and shoulders and went "Oh wow, you're getting muscles"

mzwthzb7ejkd.jpg

I'll take it though. I've been lifting light so figured no one but me would ever notice the new muscle definition haha.
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    I 'suddenly' realized I was able to give myself a pedicure without suffocating.
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Ex-wife saw a training video and said i was looking amazing. er Yah, because i am!
  • brendawhite2765
    brendawhite2765 Posts: 11 Member
    edited October 2014
    I have a few NSVs

I can now get into an old favourite dress!
    I have gaps at the top of my long boots around my calves!!
    I got wolf whistled at by a late teens/early 20s boy (I didn't know him and I'm old enough to be his mother)!!
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    sauza wrote: »

Oh the joy when I realised I can now do this to
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    This one...I'm in need of another right now. LOL
    Also my wedding band is getting way too loose. Good thing I haven't been wearing my anniversary band. I showed my husband last night and he said you'll have to do like inn high school when you wrapped thread around a boyfriend's ring. LOL
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    leachjg wrote: »
    The latest one....I can comfortably wear my sons hunting bibs size youth large.

That's awesome!!!! My kids hunting bibs would be too short for me but I think I could wear them.
  • Archerychickge

I still suffocate but it's from my boobs now, not my fat rolls!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Was folding laundry last night and happened to lay my 2 sons' jeans on top of a pair of mine... (The boys are 15 & 13) I noticed that there wasn't a lot of difference in the width of the waistband... Sooooo, I tried them on. OH MY LORD.... I can actually put a pair of size 18 boys pants on over my rear now! Granted they wouldn't button, but hey, a year ago I wouldn't have even been able to get my foot in the leg!

What's your weirdest NSV?

Yeah, I accidentally put on one of my son's tshirts (it's a boys large) and wasn't even paying attention until he complained about it and wanted it back! Lol

Now we "share". Haha
  • Archerychickge
    Awesomeness...
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    If I wear a mens t-shirt, I used to occasionally need a large or more commonly an XL, as they're not designed to accommodate big chebs. I'm now a medium in a mens t-shirt! My massive chebs aren't getting any bloody smaller, so it can only be because of my waist and back-fat loss. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!