what clothing will you miss when they no longer fit?

Options

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I bought a new pair of jeans last year....they were a little big at the time but now the are super lose and i love them to death...dont want to get rid of them!
  • barb2465
    barb2465 Posts: 8
    Options
    Believe it or not my jammies. It takes ages to get the flannelette to the right softness and just adjusting the waist with new elastic doesn't work cos there is too much material and it bunches. Also I am finding alot of my long pants are now too long cos they bag around my bum and sag. God, are we never happy??
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Ok, a couple of things...I have a few Leather pieces I use when I sing with my band, and alterations are just not going to work. I also have a couple of really cool shirts that are just falling off me now, and It took me so long to find just the right look, that it makes me sad to part with them.

On the other hand, I am a complete shopoholic, so Im sure I will find more!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    my favorite pair of jeans. i put them to good use though. i gave them to the battered womens and children shelter and they went to a woman there. i felt glad but i still miss them. would have rather given her the money to go buy a pair!
  • my two favorite sweaters oh and a few pair of pj's that keep falling off my booty but i'm still clinging on to them lolol
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Soo many items have made me sad to give away!! I guess I was never at that stage where I bought something "just because it fit", so I love all my clothing. Since being here in January I went from a size 12, to an 8 or 6. That's a LOT of pairs of jeans that had to go! I also had a breast reduction, so I lost all my favourite bras (though I kept one for sentimental value). :smile:
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of jeans =(
    Actually, most of my jeans.
    I can still wear most of mine with a belt but the fit is just off. They don't look like skinny jeans!
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    barb2465 wrote: »
    Believe it or not my jammies. It takes ages to get the flannelette to the right softness and just adjusting the waist with new elastic doesn't work cos there is too much material and it bunches. Also I am finding alot of my long pants are now too long cos they bag around my bum and sag. God, are we never happy??

Me too!
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Favorite jeans, it's always hard to find a good fit and everytime I've gone down a size it's taken ages to find a few pairs.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Last week I took a huge load of high quality summer clothing to Goodwill...
    I had to keep telling myself that these clothes were all too big, and that I had to move on.
    It'll be fun buying new stuff!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm sad that I won't fit my wedding dress anymore!
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    75249405.png

My favourite round the house shorts had to toss last week coz they kept falling down, on the upside today i put a pair of shorts on that were too small before and now they fit comfortably
  • Whagwan83
    Whagwan83 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Four months ago I had to go to a funeral and bought myself a new suit. I had it adjusted to fit me perfectly. About 3 weeks later I decided to lose weight and now am about 3-4inches smaller on the waist, I really should have waited!
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    LorinaLynn wrote: »
    My SHOES have been getting looser. :sad:

O NOOOO
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :) I have alot of dresses that I love alot. They make me feel good and I look good in them :) I have one on today that is maroon with black flowers. I love it. I will miss this as well as other dresses, but I have a fifties baby doll dress that I love ALOT and a blue occasion dress that I love that I havent been able to wear for a while and I'm looking forward to being able to wear those again xx
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that are really loose now. I have to wear a belt with them but the legs are baggy too. I'm going to miss them because the inside lining of the pockets had this fabric with sayings like "you're beautiful", "you're gorgeous". I'm going to miss my pants reminding me that I'm sexy when I'm in the ladies room.
  • reginastiffler
    reginastiffler Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll miss my Horde sweatshirts, but I'll just buy them again in a smaller size.
  • Mommaspoon1
    Mommaspoon1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I won't miss a thing. I live in Ireland but am heading to New York on 10th December for some Christmas shopping and looking forward to buying US sizes 4 / 6 instead of 10.
    Bring it on
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    My speedo
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Nothing!!!