Anyone logging exercise using Total Gym?

Options
I just got mine a couple of months ago but am having trouble figuring out how to log my routines from the cards into MFP. I see some of the exercises there but not near all of them and I would like to start tracking my workouts better here. Any thoughts?

Replies

• tdhdee
    tdhdee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    No responses so I'll post again in case it was lost in the shuffle. Is anyone using the Total Gym to work out and if so, how are you tracking your exercises on here with the cards they give you to use? I found some of the exercises but not a whole bunch of them so I'm finding that I can't really log my routines. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

57763017.png
  • rw281
    rw281 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat. I couldn't find anything that worked under "Strength Training," so I ended up searching under the "Cardiovascular" section and found an entry for "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)," and have been using that; i.e., a 50 minute workout will supposedly burn around 200 calories. (Also way easier than worrying about individually entering different exercises, resistance levels, reps, sets, etc., for every workout.) I can't vouch for the accuracy of doing it that way, but that's how I've been recording it. :)
  • tdhdee
    tdhdee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'll give that a shot and see how it works for me.