1 year and 56 pounds later... (with pics)

Options

Replies

• yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with all of us. You look wonderful and are inspiring me to stay focused on staying the course. I am almost 10 months in and do get discouraged at times. You are a beautiful young woman!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, great advice and keep up the good work you are accomplishing!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    nice job!! I love your tips - very encouraging!!
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look so strong, healthy, and happy!
  • Poppiesinthefield
    Options
    I've just signed up today with MFP and have to say your post and pics have really inspired me and given me 'food for thought'....(heehee). You look fab...well done and I hope I look that good too near the end. Congratulations on all the hard work!! Kx
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nice work & sage advice!!
  • BuddhaMom74
    Options
    Awesome work! Congrats - you must feel amazing!
  • jnc777
    jnc777 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great advice, and you look fab - so much difference :smile:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Beautiful in every one! You've done so well... I really appreciate you sharing your words of Wisdom, you make it realistic and simple all at the same time. Real life... something we do everyday.... it's the days that add up together that have gotten you where you are today Hon! What a lovely job <3 So very inspired!!
  • lcsw0799
    lcsw0799 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love what you wrote. So honest and gives me inspiration. I thought I'd be farther along than I am. But you give me hope :)
  • Genaarmstrong
    Genaarmstrong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. It is so encouraging to see how much difference your 56 lb. weight loss has made in your life. You look healthy and beautiful! WOW! I have only been on MFP for two months and have only lost 10 lbs. But my daughter begged me to walk a 5k with her. I did it and I didn't die! I think maybe I might run again one day! Your story and advice have really encouraged me! Thanks so much!!!!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing pictures and advice. You look fantastic.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I love this bit:

-It's not always about the number on the scale. Sometimes it's about the great workout you had or when you reached for yogurt instead of the doughnut. The little victories are just as important as the big ones.

I have to remember that much more often.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look awesome--hard work and perseverance pays off!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! :smiley: Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • sorcha1977
    sorcha1977 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love your motivational quotes. :smile:
  • LisaLDickerson
    LisaLDickerson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful-- inside and out; before and after. (Though you now look like your own little sister :) Thanks for posting this. It is very timely for me. I had roughly the same starting weight, current weight, and height as you....and things are kind of slow now. Time for a race? I think so. Thanks, again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!