Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• kellyjamespro2012
    kellyjamespro2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I back in it to win it. I would love some new friends for the new journey!
  • mags080611
    mags080611 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Would love the additional friends!!:-) feel free to add me!!:)- we totally got this!!
  • katiehunter921
    katiehunter921 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I just became serious about MFP after giving WW a try for a couple of months. Please feel free to add me as a friend as well. I do believe it helps to be able to talk to others who are on their own journey and to learn and support from one another.

Best of luck,

Sally
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    UNpost!
  • HAS415
    HAS415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'd like some new friends who share the same goal as me. I'd like to lose the last 20 lbs but in a healthy way with balance between diet and exercise. I'm 5'10 and 150 lbs. I've lost 128 since April of 2013. Sort of caught up a little in an eating disorder. Kind of. I don't know. That's what people tell me. Right now I'm more confused than anything. And it sucks.
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna post here again, it's awesome having more people around. i've added a few people from here, but anyone want to send me a request? :D
    i'm here to lose weight, and to become the sort of person at the gym that i look at and envy at the moment.
  • jadione12589
    jadione12589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I need a lot of friends here for motivation :) well, i lost 25 kilograms 2 years ago with the help of MFP, then got pregnant with my 3rd baby, gained all the weight back after giving birth :( now here I am, trying to lose all the weight again. Please add me up! Thanks! :)
  • LauraPa1mer
    LauraPa1mer Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Always looking for positive friends who log daily!
  • SapphireArabella
    SapphireArabella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Could really do with some more friends on here:')I've currently got 2 who are both super supportive!I would love to help others to reach their goals, and maybe for some to encourage me to reach mine:) <3:D (*)
  • ross_b1
    ross_b1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I still have a long way to go. I've fallen off the counting calorie wagon a few times and I'd love some people to give me crap if I fall off again haha.
  • Cindylouhu2
    Cindylouhu2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also could use some friends.
  • hello all. I'm newbie here, feel free to add me, glad to know new people :)
  • jays0304
    Options
    Hey all I am on everyday striving to lose weight would love some support and willing to support anyone else that would like it. :)
  • chissnazura
    chissnazura Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need friends. Feel free to add me.
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Yeah i'll accept all requests
  • jamie9292
    jamie9292 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, starting over today, add me for daily support and encouragement!
  • christmas435
    christmas435 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends.!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for motivation. I have reached my weight loss goal now looking into strength training.
  • avigift21
    avigift21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and I'm