I hit my weight loss goal!! Lost 62 pounds

anitarittenhouse7
anitarittenhouse7 Posts: 7 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
I am so excited! I lost the weight that has been hanging onto me, what seems like forever. I am happy to say that it's gone and I feel better than ever!!! I am thankful and grateful to MY Fitness Pal for making this successful and easy to do! If you put your mind to it, you can do it!! Here's a picture of of my journey and the final results! The second, single picture is my final result!

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Congrats!
  • anitarittenhouse7
    anitarittenhouse7 Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you! It's rewarding to know that determination pays off!
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Well done!
    :)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Wonderful job!
  • thoyamma
    thoyamma Posts: 22 Member
    Wow.... excellent.....
  • ChristinaWelch78
    ChristinaWelch78 Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations!
  • lkhckt
    lkhckt Posts: 3 Member
    Amazing before and after pics! Congratulations!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Awesome - good job! I love the success stories - they are so inspiring - thanks for sharing.
  • tsthomas03
    tsthomas03 Posts: 23 Member
    Great job!! 62 lbs is awesome! That's exactly my goal! How long did it take you? I've lost about 10lbs so far and I'm so determined. You look fabulous!! :)
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Simply awesome - very inspiring!
    - 73739389.png
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Well done!!! :smile:

• tsthomas03 wrote: »
    Great job!! 62 lbs is awesome! That's exactly my goal! How long did it take you? I've lost about 10lbs so far and I'm so determined. You look fabulous!! :)

Thank you!! I started my journey on Oct 12, 2013. Lost 23 pounds by January 2014. Then the weight came off gradually. I love to walk, and could walk forever! Stay focused, determined and don't give up! You can do it!
  • tsthomas03
    Thank you! That's so inspiring! Thank you for your post!!
  • You're welcome! Keep it up.. I want to see you're success story about you reaching your goal as well.
  • tsthomas03
    You're welcome! Keep it up.. I want to see you're success story about you reaching your goal as well.
    You will :)

• TeeMac64
    TeeMac64 Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! You look great. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! ;)
  • That is exactly what I needed to see this morning..Thank you so much. I put that bag of chips back in the cupboard.
  • snapbear
    snapbear Posts: 3 Member
    WOW! I'm so glad to see a success story shared and so many encouragers in reply. I just started and your goal is near mine and you did it in the time I expect to take.
    Very Well Done & thanks for adding the pics!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Outstanding!
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    You look great! Congrats on keeping your eye on the prize.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!