After losing 317 pounds-My doctor says I'm at my Healthy weight!!

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    remarkable doesn't seem nearly enough but just awesome! You look amazing :)
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment! You look great but more importantly, happy and healthy. Congrats to you!
  • suszan0506
    suszan0506 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Pictures speak 1000 words! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Amazing, and how inspirational. Congrats!
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Absolutely outstanding my friend..... You look incredible, congratulations on your journey - you are an inspiration to everyone.

Your words are very powerful too - thank you for sharing this with us, I too reached my healthy weight in September after 22 months of getting my life back, but I haven't lost anywhere near as much weight as you - I lost 164lb to achieve my healthy weight, it's an amazing feeling isn't it.... I almost cried when I stepped on the scales and I was within my healthy weight range.

Much love and admiration my friend.

xXx Trish xXx
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!! You look fantastic!! :D Thank you for sharing with us! (*)
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wow! My heartiest congrats to you!!! There is simply nothing you can't accomplish!

9566339.png
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! You should be SO proud of yourself! What an inspiration! You look very handsome and you did before too.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    You've done so well. I do like your definition of the food that hits you hard..."Avalanche" . What a perfect description. Shall remember that one myself.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congratulations ... what an awe inspiring change...
  • jeep2961
    jeep2961 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Inspiring !!!!!!!!!
  • p90Xgalfitness
    p90Xgalfitness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats, truely inspirational :smiley:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Utterly astounding. Well done.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    mrdmevans wrote: »

I also set up goals for things I wanted whether it was new clothes, riding a roller coaster, playing baseball or getting a motorcycle. I set them and then went after them. I had numerous little rewards established along the way.

Biggest thing is I stay focused in the thought that. Eating "junk" just isn't worth losing the "treasure" A candy bar should never be more important to me than being able to play with my son. Now, I'm not saying that candy bars are always bad. But, what I'm saying is if you know that you cant just stop at 1 candy bar, then maybe its just not worth it.

For example I knew that my avalanche food was Delivery Pizza, I could sit down and inhale an entire large. So, I stopped eating pizza. This was tough but I found ways to make it myself in a healthier fashion.

Still parties can be a challenge because that the go to food to provide. I just made sure I brought something with me and explained it to the host. I never had anyone not understand.

Hope this helps.

First: AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You look incredible! Congrats on reaching your goal. Don't you love it when your doctor praises you?

Second: you sound like me. I have to lose about 1/2 of what you lost but your approach and methods are what I am trying to do. Delivery pizza has been my downfall, and also my go-to when I don't want to cook so I have had no pizza since the first of the year. Healthier homemade versions are in my future, but not yet.

I also bring food to parties and have had no host object. As much as possible, I discuss it ahead of time so they know what I am bringing and so I can come up with something that fits with a theme if they have one. The people who know and love you will understand and be happy to help you reach your goals.

Congrats again on a job well done!

58841349.png
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration for those of us who those days when it seems it will never happen. Awesome job and thank you for posting and being so positive.
  • let1179
    let1179 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Friggin fantastic! Thank you for sharing, and inspiring!
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss success!!!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your hard work has paid off. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!