Today i will stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• 1browngirl
    1browngirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ...I am 5lbs away from being in the 150s, a goal I set 6 months ago and have accomplished. Because I want to continue to work and get back in the 140s, back in a bikini, and keep feeling amazing because I've met my goals.
  • FitFroglet
    FitFroglet Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ...because I've just noticed that I've ticked over from obese into overweight - the next time I'm not overweight needs to be when I'm healthy weight (hopefully in about a year).
  • vegasgyrl79971
    Options
    Because Im stronger than any defeat!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Because I don't want to die not knowing what it feels like to be small(er).

68456049.png
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Because my scale is just a hair under 180 lbs, & I am excited to welcome the 170's.

My goal too!

• topazora
    topazora Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm so close to my goal weight 150, and I'm fluctuating between 159 and 162, and what I eat and how much I eat makes a difference.
  • myjding70
    Options
    because the only person I really hurt when I don't stay on track is me.
  • annehutson2
    Options
    Because I know that the days where I am not strong and go over is my bodies way of jump starting and restarting my weight loss...Because just like changing up your exercise routine your calorie overload isn't the end of the world and is sometimes necessary to keep motivations high. I will stay on target today because I know I will be off target at some point and I have it to look forward to. :)
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Today i will stay on track because... I really want to get to onederland by 2015
  • myjding70
    Options
    Oops! Great thread! Thank you! :)
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    ...because I have dinner tomorrow night with family, and I don't want to stress about the excess fat, sodium and alcohol I will be consuming tomorrow.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Because I've been really good all week and I'm not ruining my streak today. Love this idea.
  • nursiekins34
    nursiekins34 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Because I'm only cheating myself if I don't.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    logg1e wrote: »
    A little, yes, when you've been invited to their wedding to celebrate their love and all that. Trying to make the groom have regrets doesn't really seem in right spirit, does it?

Actually, it does...MOST people would do it, too.

Aha! I'm happy for him and her and love them both. But I'm also bringing my boyfriend and it's the first time I've ever had a serious date at a wedding. I've lost 20 pounds and I'm just looking forward to celebrating, wearing a form-fitting dress and heels, and having them be much easier on my feet after lots of weight loss :)

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Because I love myself and I'm worth taking care of.
  • LIve_Laugh_Love_Strong
    Options
    Because I am so close to the finish line I can see it...and am going to keep on running by!
  • QuanishaMC
    QuanishaMC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track because I don't like the feeling of being fat. And I also want fell sexy again for me and my husband even though he tells me I am beautiful but I want to feel like that again
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Because even though today is a very "hungry" day for me, my stomach is upset and if I overeat it will be worse.
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    ker95texas wrote: »
    Because I have goals, and I won't reach them by just wishing they would happen.

Yes!

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Because I have a big drinking event on Saturday, so I have to be under my cals every day this week.