Eating at work

Options
I work in hospitality and I have a great low cal diet throughout the week however when I get to work on a weekend and there is lots of food around I ruin my diet! Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can stop this
Thanks

Replies

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this forum is about how to gain weight. You might want to check out the weight loss one.

Also, figure out what foods derail your diet and try to stay away from them. Some people are good with moderation and others aren't. Good luck.
  • KingRat79
    KingRat79 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I prepare my own food which I take to work with me and don't take any case with me so I can't by any additional food. that way I stick to my diet because that is the only choice I have
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I work in hospitality and I have a great low cal diet throughout the week however when I get to work on a weekend and there is lots of food around I ruin my diet! Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can stop this
    Thanks

I am a front desk person! Same issue!!! My employee meal from the hotel's restaurant is $1.50!!! Imagine that!
  • dalecharles99
    Options
    you need to be planful about your snacking. I travel for business and you need to plan out healthy snacks so you don't get caught without good choices. when you have no good choices, that is when you graze and screw up. I keep mine in my computer bag. When everyone runs out for the donuts or whatever, or you are in the break room, you always have your snacks with you. This applies for gaining or losing weight.

Have a plan and stick with it,