Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    116 day streak... :+1: I'm up for friends who are taking it one day at a time. I don't share my diary, but I'm happy to cheer people on and appreciate the motivation of friends logging every day.

19507081.png
  • light_a_candle
    light_a_candle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I would love more friends to go on this journey with! Down about 15lbs and plan to lose about 50 more. Have a great night! :)
  • heresashlee
    heresashlee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Friends please! Anyone!
  • PrettyCila
    PrettyCila Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need motivation. Please add me!!!! :D
  • emelyorama
    emelyorama Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hello, I'm trying to lose 40 pounds that I put on after a car accident. I'm feeling a lot better, and have decided it's time to clean up my diet and stick with an exercise plan. I could use some inspiration!
  • charlie_anne
    charlie_anne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I could do with more friends, I'll admit I'm not perfect but try my best and having some active posting friends should help keep me going. In the UK but just nice people would be great!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Waves desperately!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm always open to more buddies on here. I'm 160 some days in and 60lbs down. I got a while to go so I'm always around. :) Log daily and am social/active. Feel free to add if you need some more positivity/cheeriness from time to time I can do my best to help! GL all
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    And please don't be put off by my profile, I'm at a very low ebb right now with regards to my attractiveness, but I'm aiming to put that right!
  • bbexson
    Options
    Go for it. I'm just starting out with a goal to lose at least 4 stone ( 56 pounds) and will need plenty of people to motivate me.
  • MadamMina
    MadamMina Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I start over again and was silly enough to delete my former profile without saving some of my friends first *OOPS* So I could use a few new.
  • csuscarter
    csuscarter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could use a few friends. Feel free to add me!!
  • SpockAdventures
    SpockAdventures Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ooh, me too! I have like...three as of now! lol
  • LindseyShepards
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lindsey, I'm currently 146/147 pounds (my weight is really weird sometimes) I've been 121 pounds but I got really depressed and turned to food which sucked. But I'm back on track now and exercising! :)
  • Ashley_Cochelle
    Options
    Hey fellow MFP peeps.

Im new Here and looking to lose about 50 lbs. I have a lot of motivation to do this. It's time. I'm 25 years old. Just mainly tired of being overweight. I'm ready to be the person that's inside of me waiting to bust out. So i'm looking to make some friend/family for motivation and support.
    Not a lot of people understand our struggle with weight. So let's help each other.
    Feel free to add more or message me. Anyone. We are all here for the same purpose.

xoxo
    -AC
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all..posted in the early pages...still willing to make friends with anyone interested!
  • monicapevans
    monicapevans Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me too. I just can't seem to stick with this.
  • tannie03
    Options
    Ive recently started working out like 5 times a week but I'm not seeing the results I want.

I am a 29 yo female and would like to lose about 10-15lbs. The scale has not moved and I know its be of my NYC lifestyle and diet. I need some motivation.

Please add me especially if you are paleo or low carb (this seems to be the only diet that works for my body).

Thanks!
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I compete in powerlifting, so I lift Heavy! Not looking to loose weight yet, Maintaining, but use MFP to keep track of my diet.

What I lack in diet knowledge, I make up for in strength training knowledge

Feel free to add
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I need to get my motivators back... I would love new and active friends to push me and me me push you.