LOVING my curves... Goddess-In-Training inside ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• EmbraceFlow
    EmbraceFlow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You have some great genetics, you look gorgeous!
  • perfectlytrained
    perfectlytrained Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    UticaBoy86 wrote: »
    You look terrific!
    thanks!
    You have some great genetics, you look gorgeous!
    thank you :)

I wouldn't put it down to genetics, though. Losing weight in the past never gave me the amount of curves that I'm getting now.... my waistline was never as defined and my butt was not as perky.

Lifting heavy has done wonders for my body recomposition. Through progressive loading, I've seen inches melt away and my butt getting tighter and perkier... it's so awesome!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Can I ask if you're following a particular lifting programme and what else do you do in terms of exercise and what macro balance do you use (and within that do you iifym or eat a specific way?) Sorry for all the questions, but your results are really inspiring.
  • perfectlytrained
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!

thank you :)
    You look fab! Can I ask if you're following a particular lifting programme and what else do you do in terms of exercise and what macro balance do you use (and within that do you iifym or eat a specific way?) Sorry for all the questions, but your results are really inspiring.

I only lift heavy on the weekends since I'm a single mother (between work and getting home in time to do homework, feed and bathe my 6 year old, I really have no time to go to the gym while my child is awake)

Saturday is my legs, glutes, abs and traps day. Sunday is my chest, shoulders, back and arms day... I also do some body weight exercises sporadically during the week: pushups, glute exercises ... and I get on the elliptical once or twice a week for 35-45 minutes, too.

For non-heavy lifting days, my macros split is pretty even ... for my heavy lifting days, I usually hit 40+% in protein and let the carbs/fats fall where they will. I make sure I hit my protein and fiber count with whole foods, and then allow myself to fill in the rest of my caloric needs with whatever I like. I take in a protein shake on lifting days to help hit the 40%.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I remember your post a while back. Great progress! I said it before..you have such a great shape and you look awesome ALREADY, but you're gonna break necks when you get to goal!!
  • perfectlytrained
    Options
    rieann84 wrote: »
    I remember your post a while back. Great progress! I said it before..you have such a great shape and you look awesome ALREADY, but you're gonna break necks when you get to goal!!

;) planning on it! *smile*
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm jealous of your curves, and woohoo! Another Texan.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    We gotta love our curves.... Awesome progress
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous.
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awwwh; hell yeah, girl...post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!