39.4lbs lost progress pics!

skingszoo
skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
Hey all! So I've lost an additional 10lbs since my goal weight and am LOVING the new me!!!

Let me start by saying why I decided it was time to lose weight. I was always skinny in high school under 110lbs and size 2. After moving in with my boyfriend and a full time desk job I shot up to 180 in 2006. I got pregnant and the day I delivered I weighed 215. I lost weight fast after I had him without even trying. I ended up being around 147. We then got pregnant with our second son and I weighed 185 when I had him in 2008. Thinking I would just lose the weight like I did before I didn't change my eating habits. I did manage to get down to about 165. In late 2009 my father became very ill and passed away May 16, 2010. I was so wrapped up in everyone and everything else but me. I shut myself off to any feelings and my marriage was getting rocky. I managed to gain weight and I wasnt happy. Then on 1/2/11 a friend on Facebook posted this support group for her to lose weight and she was using MFP. I logged in and on 1/3/11 I decided this is time for ME. No one was going to make my life better but ME. I was going to do THIS!!!! And I haven't looked back since. I started weighing 180lbs. I began logging everything I ate and working out using the Slim in 6 video. My daycare lady then told me about a fitness center that was mostly women and only had classes. And they had ZUMBA which I wanted to try forever. I started taking Zumba then added more classes and now go to a class 6 days a week. I love it there! I have signed up for my first 5K and can't wait to do more.

Total Lost 39.4lbs
10.3% body fat
5in around waist
8in around belly
5.5in around hips
2.5in around each arm
5.25in around each thigh
2in around neck
Total Inches Lost 36

Picnikcollage1111111111111111111111-1.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!