25 LBS By Christmas #1 first weigh in!!

Options
Hello everyone! Hopefully you found this after the previous post! Today is our first ever weigh in MOMDAY!!! I like weigh in mondays because they encourage you to not over indulge on the weekend! I'm starting off at 138 today! Post your weights below!

Replies

• zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm at 150 lbs this morning (after a bit of a chocolate attack last night, not too much damage done). :) Now of to work out !!
  • LindyAnne58
    LindyAnne58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey All! 232 this morning. Doing well, so far, today! Good Luck!
  • couldntyoutell
    couldntyoutell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    zazazik wrote: »
    I'm at 150 lbs this morning (after a bit of a chocolate attack last night, not too much damage done). :) Now of to work out !!

Way to go!!! Remember that anything is better than nothing, just ten minutes is great! Proud od you, keep it up!!!
  • couldntyoutell
    Options
    Hey All! 232 this morning. Doing well, so far, today! Good Luck!

Way to go, Lindy!! Keep it up! You got the powah!!
  • stc1982
    stc1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 157 lbs this morning. I'm feeling motivated this morning, keeping up that motivation throughout the day to get myself to work out at night after work will be the challenge...but it must be done!
  • clbooker76
    clbooker76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 157 lbs this morning.
  • couldntyoutell
    Options
    As a college student fast food is my worst enemy. .. I'm starving right now. .
  • couldntyoutell
    Options
    stc1982 wrote: »
    Weighed in at 157 lbs this morning. I'm feeling motivated this morning, keeping up that motivation throughout the day to get myself to work out at night after work will be the challenge...but it must be done!
    Glad to hear you're staying motivated! You're off to a great start! I definitely recommend working out in the morning, leaves me feeling energized almost all day!!

• couldntyoutell
    Options
    clbooker76 wrote: »
    Wow did you guys plan this? ? Haha, you are off to a great start, can't wait to see how much progress you make by next Monday!!!
  • flattumme
    flattumme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    clbooker76 wrote: »
    Wow did you guys plan this? ? Haha, you are off to a great start, can't wait to see how much progress you make by next Monday!!!

I only joined today so will weigh in in the morn and then do monday weigh in from then on. Was hesitant about monday weigh in but now think its great idea as i undo all my good work at weekends but do like to take sat eve off and will continue to do that only wont be carrying the indulging thru to sonday when i have to face the scales on monday morn
  • kaydensmom2009
    kaydensmom2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    168 lbs today. I am a mother, a full time worker, and a full time college student- so yes fast food is my best friend... I am just starting and am trying to find time to cook in order to stay on track.
  • couldntyoutell
    Options
    Yup the weekends are trouble time! But if you have to post your weight for all to see every monday you'll think twice about the weekend binge ;) welcome everyone!! Thank you for joining!!
  • couldntyoutell
    Options
    I went and bought a massive burrito and undid all the good from my run this morning and then some :cry: but I'm hoping the run got my metabolism going and I can make it up with a smoothie or very light salad for dinner!
  • YeehooiMama
    Options
    I am also 157lbs! Spooky, that's our group weight :D
  • tinkerbug83
    Options
    Just saw this post. Weighed in at 150 this morning. Weekends are hard, there's no routine and so much running around to do that it's hard to stay on track.
  • thatsyum
    thatsyum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 228. Been away from home working out had been a challenge. So concerned about scale weight.
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Starting weight as of yesterday morning was 279. I think I've figured out what was making me gain weight (other then eating all wrong) so I've fixed that. After almost 2 months of gaining I actually lost for the 1st time last week. Looking forward to getting myself back on track
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you fine folks. I really need the accountability. I started my new way of life (again) yesterday. So I will count that as my starting weight and begin with next Monday for my losses. I start at 165.0. Feel free to send a friend request if you would like
  • tripswithT
    tripswithT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too if possible. Feel free to friend me!

My start weight as of yesterday is 212
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! My weight yesterday was 187.