Sick

Options
Sadly, I have not been able to get any workouts in this week so far due to my being very sick with sore throats, headaches, congestion, coughing and all that fun stuff. I'm hoping to get a few workouts in this weekend. It's been a very miserable week so far :(
I hope everyone else is having a great week!!

Replies

• CandyC74
    CandyC74 Posts: 9
    Options
    I've been in the same boat. Starting antibiotics today so I hope to hit the gym soon. I'm still tracking my calories which is keeping me from getting to discouraged.
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    yuck! feel better soon! usually when i feel crappy i try to bike and it helps me feel better and usually bounce back quicker.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I too have been battling a round of coughing up mucus, running nose, hot flashes and chills. Makes me sad I can't wotkout. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting over a bad virus that I've had for 2 weeks. Finally feeling better and have my strength back. I worked out all last week but the work outs were not strong, then missed this Monday and Tuesday, as I was still pretty weak and the work outs were still suffering. Got back to it yesterday with a vengeance and then sadly felt terrible last night but feel pretty good today.

Rest up and feel better soon!! Working out will be there when you're better =]