Things from your past that you miss...

Options

Replies

• erasure999
    erasure999 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I miss you baby, so very much...
    dyw96up3izqx.jpg

Beautitful 'Bird, man. I miss mine as well. I had a '79 Formula that was 90% mint. Gave it up when we had our son. Damn car seat wouldn't fit in the back :smile:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sex with young guys. Oh wait ....
    :45YEAROLDMANMADFACE:

*Was I made for this script or what?
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Sjmsr wrote: »
    Wild Turkey (American Honey), and Coke Zero.

What you drinking then? Water?Tea?Coffee? Beer/Liquor?

Coke zero seems fine as long as a can a day/week.
  • engagedprincess
    engagedprincess Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amy Elizabeth Ryan. My best friend who was killed in a car accident in 2008 <3
  • jennyhoon
    Options
    While were here and talking about cars, I wonder if jennyhoon can drift a stick? Maybe her username has a different meaning altogether? White knuckle tight?

Jenny is my name (easier for my mfp pals to call me) Hoon is my last chinese name.
  • jennyhoon
    Options
    Amy Elizabeth Ryan. My best friend who was killed in a car accident in 2008 <3

I am sorry for your loss. Hope she rest in peace..
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I miss the challenge that youth carried and that feeling of climbing life's mountain.
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I miss sleeping in on the weekend and NOT waking up feeling guilty that a) my kids have not eaten and b) that I lost so much time to do productive things. (and keep in mind that my kids are 13 and 15 so they are perfectly capable of feeding themselves--it's all me with the feeling guilty!!!!!!!!)
  • jennyhoon
    Options
    drabbits3 wrote: »
    I miss sleeping in on the weekend and NOT waking up feeling guilty that a) my kids have not eaten and b) that I lost so much time to do productive things. (and keep in mind that my kids are 13 and 15 so they are perfectly capable of feeding themselves--it's all me with the feeling guilty!!!!!!!!)

Don't feel bad..I know how you feel. I will feel guilty too if my kids and my man wake up without foods on their table.

I do miss the time where I can do my things anytime I want.

• harrybeanbag666
    Options
    Coke and Hookers
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Coke and Hookers

Last night is the past, right?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Nothing, the past was filled with me being delusional and thinking the world would be perfect, and nobody correcting me. At least now I know the truth.

And in another 15 years you're going to realize that 18 year old you was a dumb@ss. That's called life, and growing up.

As for what I miss... May2013020420PMDSC09709.JPG

My Sunfire Red Pearl 2000 Toyota Tacoma.

22 year old me also happened to be a total dumb@ss.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    DiabolicalColossus Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The time in my life where I wasn't jaded.

My cat Gary.

My grandma.

My stepdad.

The pair of jeans I wore on my first date with my husband 15 years ago.
  • NikkiBubbleGum
    Options
    Nothing, the past was filled with me being delusional and thinking the world would be perfect, and nobody correcting me. At least now I know the truth.

And in another 15 years you're going to realize that 18 year old you was a dumb@ss. That's called life, and growing up.

As for what I miss... May2013020420PMDSC09709.JPG

My Sunfire Red Pearl 2000 Toyota Tacoma.

22 year old me also happened to be a total dumb@ss.

Maybe I should inform you that my childhood was horrible, and my interpretation of perfect was knowing where I would lay my head down the next day, not being in pain all day long, and having an actual father. Btw, I'm not 18, I'm 16, and no, I'm not a child. There are things children cannot know, because once they know these things, they are no longer children. I know these things. The world is much worse than I had expected just a few long, yet so short at the same time years ago.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Thinking to myself when things got really bad, at least I'm young and in damn good shape! Trying to cure one of those in the next six months or so hehe
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i kept thinking about things i miss but i cant come up with anything i would still want today....

i can honestly say that right now is where i should be with what i have now.

i lost my house a couple years ago and i dont even miss that.

as long as things are not stagnant and ever changing i dont care about what passed already, there will be new things that suit the present.

(this does not apply to living or dead people or pets but i think thats another story since this is titles "things" from your past)
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    The stamina I had in my 20's!!
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My Toy!!....Should have NEVER sold her!
    IMG_0205.jpg
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @ OP 4th gen Firebird... ? @ whitehorse76 your first gen is/was pretty sick too ... :)<3 these two... If we are talking cars.... I miss my 72 split bumper Camaro, and my 70 Chevelle Malibu (in all it's primer and open header glory) still have it, just looks like poo... the paint shop turned it an awful 7-Up green. I also miss my 86 Grand National... Sigh... those were the days.....