Giving it my all

Options
Hey there!! I am Rhonda. I am 54 years old, a widow, have 6 grown kids. I know, wow, 6 kids, LOL!! Anyway..... I am 70 lbs overweight and I have tried everything from grapefruit to ephedrine. Nothing seemed to work. Well, I am here only a week and I am already losing. Love this site!! If you use it all day everyday, it keeps things in perspective. Helps you make good food choices and almost holds you accountable. I am so excited about it.

Replies

• Brownseabottles
    Options
    HI Rhonda, I'm quite new here too but finding MFP a great place to record my food intake and to spur me on if I'm flagging.

I can't imagine what having six kids would be like... I have one, and she's enough work, lol.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Rhonda, I'm Steve. Welcome this is a great place to start your weightloss journey. Feel free to add me and send a message. I have lost over 100 pounds since January.
  • mom2mcl
    mom2mcl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome... and good job on already losing! I've been checking in here daily for a month... I'm down about 8 lbs and so excited. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want support and "pats on the back" from a fellow weight loss buddy!
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need another friend. I am 51, a mom to 3 and am an active member on this site.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! I'm a mom of 4 and finally losing the baby weight. You can do it! Add me if you want another friend- I'll cheer you on!