Frustration

Je21mp3
Je21mp3 Posts: 17
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey everyone! I just need some comfort, advice, or something! I have been working out at least 3 days a week for the past 2 months...I was losing inches (yay) but not weight (which I was fine with), then I got to a stand still and got angry so I stopped for like 2 weeks. Now I'm back on track for about 2 weeks now and I'm eating under what my calorie goal is and working out 4 days a week. Why oh why is it so hard for me to lose weight?!? I don't want rapid result like dropping 5 pounds immediately but I do expect 1 or 2 pounds dropped. I don't understand...I'm weighing in again this Saturday to see how I'm doing. If you have any suggestions or have questions add me or put it on here. I have engagement pics coming up in like 3-4 weeks and I would love to lose at least 5 pounds. I have my fiancee supporting me all the way but sometimes it's just not enough. HELP!

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
  • congratulations on your engagement! Sometimes its not the calories but what you are eating. If you are eating under your calories that maybe the problem... They say to eat 6 small meals a day. Your body may go into starvation mode which can actually make you gain too. Take a look at what you are eating and see if you are getting the number of calories by having a huge meal somewhere. Good Luck!
  • Je21mp3
    Je21mp3 Posts: 17
    Thanks for the post Fuzzy! It helps...my fiancee told me that I didn't have to eat back the exercise calories...and that I would probably lose faster that way. I don't know I'm still confused! Oh and I forgot to say that I work at taco bell...like that helps! I'm pretty good and not gorging or eating anything. Maybe a chip or potato here and there or like on Sundays I may eat like a taco and taquito or something that I know doesn't have a lot of calories. I just feel so defeated and I know I probably would lose weight pretty fast if I didn't work there but I'm a finalist for the scholarship so I have to stay.
This discussion has been closed.