Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Challenge!

Options
HE'S ALMOST HERE FOLKS! When Santa comes I want to honestly say that I've been a good girl this year (at least as far as health is concerned :devil: ).

I am challenging myself (and anyone who would like to join me) to hit a goal by Christmas!

Currently, I weigh in anywhere between 171 and 175, it fluctuates on a daily basis :grumble: which is really starting to tick me off!

I want to hit and solidly STAY at 165 by Christmas!

Come on folks, we can DO this!

:heart:,
J

Replies

• jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    HE'S ALMOST HERE FOLKS! When Santa comes I want to honestly say that I've been a good girl this year (at least as far as health is concerned :devil: ).

I am challenging myself (and anyone who would like to join me) to hit a goal by Christmas!

Currently, I weigh in anywhere between 171 and 175, it fluctuates on a daily basis :grumble: which is really starting to tick me off!

J
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I want to take the challenge too! I weight between 152-150 and I'll set my goal to 145 by Christmas. I think that would even mean that I could do after holiday shopping for new pants!
  • sabes2631
    Options
    I am in. I am 10 up since my wedding day bikini picture!
    I will shoot for 122 by xmas.
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm aiming for 140 by christmas!!!!
  • kkeegan11
    kkeegan11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hope to lose 6 pounds by christmas to bring me below 200!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to be 185 by christmas!
  • tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in, wanting to be 185 by X-mas too!!
  • cbrady77
    Options
    I want to be 165 by Christmas too!!!! :glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good luck to ya'll, but I curse you for putting that song in my head!! lalala.gif

:laugh:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I'm in! This will really help get me back on track after Thanksgiving, and hopefully keep me out of all the cookies! Yes, I know, if they are tempting I shouldn't make them, but it's tradition!
    I am currently 139, and would LOVE to be down to 130 by Christmas. I will be happy if I can just hit 135 at this point as slow as it is coming off!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

J

I am glad you decided to do the Christmas Challenge as well. I was wondering if someone was going to post it. Thanks. Hey and don't worry you didn't make your Thanksgiving Challenge. I didn't either. I have 3.4lbs to go and I don't think that is going to happen by Thursday. It's kind of driving me crazy too.
    My goal for Christmas is 5lbs so that would be 141. Good luck to everyone especially through the Thanksgiving Holiday. I know it is going to be hard. :frown:
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Okay Im in as well....I weigh 159 right now solid.So i wanna say 150 is my goal for christmas day.If i make it i will get my hair and nails done and a few new outfits....So ladies and gents let that games begin!!!!:wink:
    -bre

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I weigh 140 now I would love to weigh 130 or 125 by Christmas.
  • cbrady77
    Options
    I'll be hitting the gym hard to try to meet that goal! :):drinker:
  • mamamouse
    Options
    I want to lose 5 lbs in by Christmas and weigh in at 147. Thanks for the challenge!
  • mamakitty
    Options
    My goal is to fit into my jeans that are still too snug.
    Good luck.

Keep in touch!
  • Mimiche
    Options
    I'm in! All the christmas chocolate and baking is starting to get to me :embarassed: But if I can do well until Christmas, maybe I'll indulge a little on the big day!
    (I just can't resist pancakes for Christmas breakfast, and then the traditional chocolate orange!)
    I want to lose 2 pounds for chirtsmas, and buy a cute new outfit for when I see my family again the first time in monthes!
    I can do this!!:heart:
  • Emmalouise23
    Options
    Can you add me in please. Id like to lose 8lb by Christmas day x
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great challenge. I am now at 179 and would love to be below 175 by Christmas (incidentally, that's the weight below which the Red Cross does not allow women to do a double red blood cell donation--my hope is that next time when they ask I'll have to say, "Gosh, I'd love to but I just don't weigh enough!").

:smile:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'll be hitting the gym hard to try to meet that goal! :):drinker:

me too! :laugh:

I think we'll all be working our butts off (literally) to hit these goals, but WE CAN DO IT PEOPLE!