What I passed today

Options

Replies

• just4jilly
    just4jilly Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies and pecan pie. I could have made one or the other work into my calories but I am dairy free...
  • BobbiTracey
    Options
    Debbjones wrote: »
    We have a "honor cabinet" full of treats... candy, pudding, chips, nuts just everything imaginable. I passed on everything in the cabinet... better than that, I pass on it every day and I manage the inventory of that said cabinet!

Also, we have a full size popcorn machine... just a little smaller than the popcorn machines you find in a movie theater. Every Wednesday, for the last year, I make fresh popcorn for all the staff to enjoy. I pass on this every week.

It is difficult to restrict myself from the treats, but once I start I find it too difficult to stop and I like my reflection in the mirror so much more than feeling the guilt of over-indulgence. :)

Don't know how you do it but good for you! That's a lot of restraint! :)

Today I passed on grainwaves chips which are one of my favourites! They are calling me from where they sit in the cupboard :(
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I passed on a third handful of peanut m&m's
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Passed over scarfing down the rest of my daughters deep fried chicken strips at lunch.
  • MzOakland
    MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I stayed out of the break room today so Im not sure what I passed but Im sure it was yummy
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I passed on BRIGADEIRO. That is astonishing.
  • MzOakland
    MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I havent been around to many temptations. my bday is tmrw and Im doing a happy hour on Friday to celebrate so Im saving my indulgences for that day.
  • splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Home made apple pie

• kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    cheesy potato bake
  • Juvenica
    Juvenica Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    extra slice of buttered bread with honey
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    when I get home after being out for the evening, I like to have some toast before bed. I was hungry when I got home last night but decided it wasn't necessary.
  • darktolight
    Options
    Bacon and sausage sandwich
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be an excruciatingly detailed thread about passing a kidney stone.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell chocolate malt ice cream. 2 days in a row.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I passed on the sausage served at breakfast or the ham served at dinner in the mess hall during my boy scout camping trip. But neither was remotely tempting to me anyway. I did eat a Krispy Kreme donut that somebody brought. Can't remember the last time I had one...but I decided they're really only worth the calories when hot.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I can eat an entire pizza... easily. Today I bought one pizza and only ate two slices so that I wouldn't go over my net goal for today. It's been difficult.

But... midnight is the start of a new day.........................
  • TanLinesNTailgates2
    TanLinesNTailgates2 Posts: 1,528 Member
    Options
    Red velvet cake
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I made breakfast for my family this morning and I made them good ole regular bacon and opted for Turkey bacon.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Okay, so.. I'm not passing any food. I'm going to eat it all and be happy about it.