Onderland , 100 lbs lost / work in progress

Options
Hi!!

I started back in feburary at 297 lbs. These pictures are actually at 283 because they were the first that I took.

Curerntly I am 5'10" and 197 lbs. My goal is to get to 150 though I will re-evaluate when I get to 160

3vedtpywwngg.jpg
y7ytwrj9hziz.jpg

In April I had lost approx 50 lbs.

8xh4zivsaw9d.jpg
16akmy6rs6p0.jpg

As of today October 22 I am down 99.9 lbs so I am celebrating my 100 lbs lost!

z0smggr5rmnj.jpg
7cmn790stkn1.jpg

I started out making small changes. I started walking and just reduced my calories. As time went on with the help of some of my MFP pals I have made other changes (though I cling stubbornly to my daily muffin). Things like using low sodium soy sauce, replacing the pre packaged onion soup mixes with a home made no sodium one and switching from canned veggies to frozen have helped my sodium intake greatly.

The weight fell off at first. At this point it is still coming off fairly well but has definately slowed down. At this point I am aiming for 1.5 lbs per week. I may reduce that in a month or so but for now that is where I am at.

Some other highlights:
No longer need the CPAP for obstructive sleep apnea.
went from a size 50 pants to a 38
went from a size XXXL shirt to a MEDIUM!

The biggest thing I hope that anyone takes from this is to realize that anyone can do this. I have a full time job. Go to school 1/2 time and watch the kids all other times. You have to make time for yourself so you can be there for everyone else. There have been blown diaries and weeks where nothing seems to go right. Just stick with it and do what you know you are supposed to do and everything else will workout.

Best of luck to us all. Keep your chin up and keep on waddling!! =) (Special thanks to all my MFP friends!!)

Spidey

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!