I'm in! :smile:
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Count me in, however i've been stuck at the same weight for a few month now!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You can totally help yourself too!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Id have a look around groups because I think there are a number of these already set up.
  • bellytoballet
    Options
    I would love to join this as I'm aiming for the same. Just joined the site so anyone is welcome to add me as a buddy!
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!!!!
  • subterraneanz
    Options
    I'm jumping in on this, too! Maybe it'll be the first year my father won't call me his 'chubby-bubbsy'!
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That is my goal too....20 lbs by xmas and then 10 more lbs by May 2015 :)
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for additoinal support or motivation!!!
  • LoraKay131
    LoraKay131 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i have a total of 25 to lose, i would love to have motivation to get my butt on the bike every day!! please add me, any and all! :)
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Since I have just 20 left to lose I think it's really safe to say that it ain't happenin' for me in a healthy way. I'd love to lose about 10, but that's also a stretch. I like food. I especially like holiday food. My goal is probably going to downshift to maintenance vs. loss during the holidays...I guess my lack of conviction here gives me the boot. But you all go on with your bad selves and I'll just hope for the best from the sidelines :p
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! I have 20lbs I need to lose to get back to my 50lb overall loss and would love to get it off by Christmas so that I can move on in 2015 and not still be back tracking!!
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Deena_Bean wrote: »
    Since I have just 20 left to lose I think it's really safe to say that it ain't happenin' for me in a healthy way. I'd love to lose about 10, but that's also a stretch. I like food. I especially like holiday food. My goal is probably going to downshift to maintenance vs. loss during the holidays...I guess my lack of conviction here gives me the boot. But you all go on with your bad selves and I'll just hope for the best from the sidelines :p

I like this attitude. I find you awesome. :D
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Deena_Bean wrote: »

^^^Yep, this^^^. I have 20-25 left to lose. Taking into account the realities of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and 3 scheduled work trips, I am aiming for a 6-8 lbs loss by the end of the year. And I consider this ambitious given the constant gauntlet of sodium and sugar-filled temptations I know I will encounter. But I admire the dedication of you others!
  • tdecel
    tdecel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    It is sad how many people talk about Christmas on this site in October.....

It sad to me that people here are talking about: "loving" "wishing" "hoping" "wanting" etc etc.

Nothing was ever accomplished without action. Nobody talks about how they are going to get off their chairs and do so.... in 9 weeks, nonetheless.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • shemaiahbarton3
    shemaiahbarton3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 1-2lbs per a week, it would be amazing to be able to lose 20 by christmas! count me in :) and feel free to add me!