Focus T25 users <3

Options
Hi all my fellow Focus T25 users,

I just started using my Focus T25 disks! What kinds of results have you seen while using them. Looking for some feedback from anyone that has used Focus T25 whether good or bad!

Thanks in advance for responding!! Love to all my fellow MFP users! Friend requests always welcome!!!

Replies

• dvazque1
    dvazque1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started last week, and while hard, I love it.. I did 3 days as practice before starting the program, and turns out I was doing the beta disks as practice.. oh well.. Now I know what to expect!
  • Mandi_Nichole1985
    Options
    I just started T25 yesterday!!! Add me if you would like support!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have been doing T25 since it came out. I mix in strength training too.
    I love it!
  • vicki9792
    Options
    I've been doing it since Christmas. I've done Alpha, Beta, Gamma and a combo of the three. I love it. Combined with watching your calories you will see results.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    So you all have gone through the series a couple of times? Do you finish one cycle and then start over?
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Currently in week one of Gamma and saw fantastic results in Alpha and Beta, even following Tania probably 50% of the time.

Will post results but anybody looking please bear in mind I started Alpha at 290+

Alpha - 22lbs & approx 16 inches
    Beta - 18lbs & approx 10 inches

Any larger ladies and gents out there, don't assume it's too difficult. This program is amazing.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Here is a visual of my results

25p1c43.jpg

I'm thinking about giving this another go. I didn't lose much weight at all but my inches came off.
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am currently on week 2 day 5 and so far have lost 5 lbs and 3 inches from my chest (super excited about that) I love to hear the comments that everyone is giving. Feeling more optimistic. I also have to follow Tania a lot of the time but if I can follow the others for certain moves then I do. It is wonderful to see results.
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    loved it! helped me blow through a stall in my weightloss. i was stuck around 180 last summer and nothing that i did seemed to help so i decided to try a workout ive never done T25...it worked! i stuck with it very dilegently and i lost 15lbs and plenty of inches too :) good luck!
  • wpcodename
    wpcodename Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I ordered it a few days ago, so I'm expecting it probably Monday. (Hoping)
    I currently weigh 250, and I'm somewhat active, but my work causes me to stick to sitting around... I'm going to do it! :D
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    @ wpcodename I have complete faith that you can. If I can do it, having a sedentary job and have seen results, you can do it too. Good Luck :smile:
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I haven't done T25 but I have done P90X3 and currently doing Turbofire ;)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and really liked it. I don't have my stats handy. Mine was interrupted with my dad's illness and passing, but I finished.
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just finished it and lost about 17 pounds. I loved it! Jumping back into X3 for this round though. Feel free to add me!
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i just started it on monday past, looking to lose inches more than pounds. friday is an awkward day for me to do a double session because of work so my plan is to do a double session on wednesday nights (when hubby is at P.T) then just have the 25min session on a friday night
  • tkristina93
    tkristina93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I loved it! I completed alpha, beta, gamma & gamma hybrid.. I had amazing results, I think even better then when I was doing Insanity. I think you start seeing results when you start with beta.. Gamma is a lot tougher, but sooo worth it.
    I had 2-3 weeks rest for my vacation, than started with Beta again, since i was feeling lot more ready than the first round. Not easy even though it was second round.. But still nailing most of the workouts :)
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    McWooey - that double workout on Friday can be tough. What I did was one in the morning and one in the evening. The other thing you could do is just do one Friday and one Saturday. Just a thought!