BOOBS!

Options
13»

Replies

• InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get rid of mine how about we switch?:happy: LOL If you want them go for it I say try to say as natural as possible and good luck with the weight.
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    i hate real boobs! i am a real D and im only 24 and they are already disgusting. im getting either a lift or implants ASAP!!!!!!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    You can breastfeed with them.

I had a patient who got her boobs done in 1979 and never had to have them replaced which is mind boggling to me.

You will lose sensation in your nipple if that is the way that they insert them. But it's temporary. That was FANTASTIC for me because I am overly sensitive in that area and prefer NOT to have them touched. My fiance had the best time ever while they were numb! :devil:

I plan on having mine re-done after kids along with a tummy tuck! Mommy make over here I come!!!!!!!! I want high profile ones this time instead of tear drop shape.
  • cain777
    cain777 Posts: 19
    Options
    In my opinion your plenty beautiful enough. I recognize the posiitives you would experience though. Just weigh the negatives also and do what you feel best. I wouldn't judge either decision. If you decide against it just know that you are plenty beautiful enough, I am sure most men would agree, and hopefully your fiancee is one. :)
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine are 100% natural, and if at the end of my weight loss journey they go smaller than a D cup, I will bring them right back up. I LOVE my boobies
  • DylanFriesen
    Options
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS
    DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU GO ON THE PLANE THEY HAVE A 80% CHANCE OF DISRUPTING AND IMPLODING?
    AHAHAHAHA
    YOUR ****ED
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Mine are 100% natural, and if at the end of my weight loss journey they go smaller than a D cup, I will bring them right back up. I LOVE my boobies

Yeah....... I love your BOOBIES too!!!
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    i have huge boobs! F's! I hate them! As soon as I have children I'm getting them fixed.. Lifted and shrunk probably! (Well once I meet my goal weight and have kids). I want them to be perky and comfy! These things weight as much as I wanna lose! (or atleast that's how I feel) my back and neck hurt all the time and finding a bra to fit.. HA! I have to pay like $100 a bra! SUUUUUUUUUCKS!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Be careful - you said "boobs" - that's enough to get this locked :laugh: for crimony's sake don't show any pictures!

(Still don't know what crimony means. But I am HAVING it!)

:flowerforyou:
  • lakergreat1
    Options
    Wow, never thought I'd be in the minority on this one but my opinion is that all you women are beautiful and there is no need for a boob job.

I especially agree with the points of waiting till after children.

Sounds like u have your mind made up already, but I think doing it to make yourself more confident is backwards.

Just my two cents.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You gotta do whatever makes you happy... If it's purely for your own happiness/confidence then go for it!! (some of us guys prefer small boobs tho) :D