Post here if you want Mommy friends

Options
I'm a new mom to a 5 month old! Ive lost 68 pounds and looking foward to losing 20 more.

Post here if you want mommy friends! !

I hope to inspire and empower fellow mothers!! :D

Replies

• jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm a kinda new mom too though my son is now 2. I totally fell off the wagon in the past year and need to get back on track. I'd love to connect up with other mom's also. Nice to meet you.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My little one is 16 months! Add me if you like.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ok
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. Twin 3 year olds and a 16 month old. Anyone feel free to add!
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 3 boys, 11, 4 and 1yr. I have lost 30lbs so far and I'm always looking for motivation !!
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am a widower so I am a Dad and a Mom. Could use supportive friends.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I am not a new Mom. (Kids are teens in high school.) But I am always looking for new friends here. :^)
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of a 13 and 11 yrs old.... need all the support I can get since all I do is cabby my kids around!! lol. ;)
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am a mum to a 19 month old little boy. I am not to far off my goal weight. Hoping to get pregnant with my second once I am in my healthy weight zone. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • latteking
    latteking Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I am a 36 year old mummy to a 14 month old super active toddler!! Add me for mutual support and motivation!!
  • brandiebussiere1
    brandiebussiere1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have a 4.5 month old son, and it would be great to meet other mommy friends! I lost 20 pounds before my pregnancy. I am back to that pre-pregnancy weight and am now looking to meet my first goal of another 20 pounds and then to my end goal of being 125 again like in high school (is it do-able? Well, we'll find out lol).

Would love to add some new friends on here!
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile: I'm a busy mum of 5 boys ages 20,8,7,5 and 3. I've got around 15lbs to lose and would love more mummy friends. Please feel free to add!
  • Shieldmaiden22
    Shieldmaiden22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 month old girl and 3 year old boy! :) just getting started on my weight loss..
  • Hi I have two beautiful baby girls, 7 and 3 . While pregnant I reached 220 both times, I'm down to 165 but can't loose the flabby stomach and arms. My goal is 150, I'm new to this, anyone with some good toning workouts???
  • donna61560
    Options
    Hi , I am a Mom to an amazing 8 year old son, a widow;lost the love of my life almost 7 years ago, have a paralyzed foot ; a result of an accident during back surgery, and am about 100 pounds over weight.
    I need to start somewhere
  • JustGiaD
    JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a new mom to an 11 month old! I could use some friends as well!
  • Maggie405
    Options
    Mommy of a toddler and a 15 month old :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    RAwNEE95 wrote: »
    I want a milf friend..
    Lol oh dear!

I got called a MILF once...I'm a teacher and I was doing break duty. Wasn't sure whether to be flattered or angry. This was when I'd lost all my weight after my 2nd baby.

My kids are 5, 3 and my littlest is 8 months today. I've got about 35lbs to go until I get to pre-pregnancy weight, although I think I'll be smaller when I reach that weight. I do a lot more strength training now.

Feel free to add me.
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Heyy i have a 3 year old daughter and 10 month baby boy. I have 44lbs to lose i thought i would have lost it b4 he turns 1 but my motivation needs a boost
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just joined today... I'd love to have more friends!
    I'm a married mommy with 3 little ones all 6 and under.
    I have 60lbs to lose.